How many coffees a day do you drink? - Page 4

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.

How many coffees do you consume on an average day?

11%
30%
32%
15%
6%
6 or more
8%

Total votes: 199

IamOiman
Team HB

#31: Post by IamOiman »

Appartmento61 wrote:3 double espressos morning 7am
2 at 1pm
I like those numbers, but I think you can make it 3 at 1pm!
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

Stanic

#32: Post by Stanic »

One a day on average, once drank 4 doubles in 2 hours and had to go to bed hyperventilating :D

mathof

#33: Post by mathof »

For years, I drank three doubles a day. Then, last autumn, I had some heart problems. Now, I drink three singles a day, which I quite like.

pGolay

#34: Post by pGolay »

Lately, I like singles as well - for some reason the flavor from the Oscar at work seems better in the single basket, and I find I don't miss having more of it - I just have another later.
-PG

Brandon

#35: Post by Brandon »

Man, more people drink two coffees than any other category... I usually drink 3 before I even leave the house in the morning... And then I usually have one or two more in the afternoon... :oops:

yakster
Supporter ♡

#36: Post by yakster »

My coffee intake is rising lately since I've started roasting about three pounds of coffee on the weekends with the new roaster.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

jyl

#37: Post by jyl »

If you take the Bob Marley song (below; written by another) and replace "joints" with "coffee", that's about me.

When answering the poll, I assumed "one coffee" meant 8 oz drip or single shot.

These days, volumes are so large. You can walk out of a coffee shop with a 20 oz coffee, that's nearly three cups of coffee back in the day.

For years I had a job where I was in the office at 5:30 am. Get out of bed at 4:30 am, by the time the coffee shop opened at 6:30 am, I was at their door with my big travel mug. Then a refill an hour later. That was 40 oz of drip coffee by 8 am. Usually another in the afternoon, because I was always sleep deprived by midweek. 60 oz coffee most weekdays...I didn't particularly enjoy it, but I needed it. Now I'm trying to enjoy coffee, not just mainline it.

"I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joints at night,
I smoke two joints in the afternoon
And it makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace
And two in time of war
Smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more"
John, Portland OR
Vintage bicycles, Porsche/VW, cooking, old houses.

tenchung2017

#38: Post by tenchung2017 »

Normally, I extract 4 double shots a day.

RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#39: Post by RockyIII »

I usually make three 28-30 gram shots of espresso each morning. I drink one straight and use two in a cappuccino. I used to have more espresso in the afternoon but not these days.

Rocky