How many coffees a day do you drink? - Page 3

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.

How many coffees do you consume on an average day?

10%
33%
30%
14%
4%
6 or more
10%

Total votes: 132

goalerjones

Postby goalerjones » Jan 30, 2019, 4:22 pm

A double espresso to start, then a large latte with a double shot, for the road. On Fridays, or if I'm off work early I will usually have another double when I get home.

IamOiman

Postby IamOiman » Jan 30, 2019, 6:19 pm

I make 3-4 doubles a day, to pretend I only have 3-4 singles' worth of caffeine. :shock:
-Ryan
I'll throw my portafilter in the ring
LMWDP #612

yvizel

Postby yvizel » Jan 30, 2019, 9:55 pm

4-5 double shots a day (18g).
I'm not sure caffeine affects my sleep, but I usually have my last double shot before 6p. Though I drank coffee way after that and had no trouble sleeping :)

bach

Postby bach » Jan 30, 2019, 11:31 pm

I think it's quite fascinating that so far almost ~80% of people seem to drink 3 or less coffees a day. It's honestly not what I expected.

BaristaBob

Postby BaristaBob » Feb 01, 2019, 8:21 am

Quite fascinating. At four a day, I thought I was normal, now I think I'm ab-abby-normal. :shock:

Time for another Flatwhite!
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"

espressotime

Postby espressotime » Feb 01, 2019, 8:26 am

I'm shocked by the result. 2 -3 coffees a day for the majority?
Wow.
If I would drink that low of an amount of shots I'ld buy a Nespresso.
4-5 shots a day here.

marteccino

Postby marteccino » Feb 01, 2019, 11:32 am

every evening i am looking forward to have a coffee in the morning, but before I have to have some fruit or something, and then I get 1 naked portafilter shot that I started using just recently even tho having for a year...and that basket in it looks like it's triple, so one shot or 3 that counts? and btw, it's muddy and have that fine coffee sprinkle on top...hahaha, and I simply can't have another because it's just too strong and I feel energized from it for half a day at least.....using some lower mid quality italian segafredo beans my father bought (to my criticism) that has loads of robusta in it. I assume at least 60% (they don't inform how much it is)
so I get 1 triple shot in the morning....finely grinded through naked portafilter and I am hooked on it for now...but finisshing this soon and will continue with some cagliari coffee beans (one of the biggest and most popular italian producer in europe market) and after that I already plan to get some fresh roasted beans from another highly rated italian roaster with claimed 60% robusta...

Balthazar_B

Postby Balthazar_B » Feb 01, 2019, 11:42 am

More than I should. Which is never enough.
- John

LMWDP # 577

bach

Postby bach » replying to Balthazar_B » Feb 01, 2019, 12:01 pm

Now we really need to know. :lol:

Appartmento61

Postby Appartmento61 » Feb 02, 2019, 2:04 am

3 double espressos morning 7am
2 at 1pm