He is selling WHAT!?

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
Randy G.

#1: Post by Randy G. »

I went into Home Depot early this morning to pick up a needed part for my tractor. I could not find it because, as it ended up, the "aisle number" was not marked. I asked an employee for help and we got to talking about customer service in general as I have had extensive experience in that area. As we were talking in those terms I outlined some of my experience and mentioned that I am now working as a technician for a company that sells coffee roasters. He replied, "Did you know that the 'My Pillow' guy is selling coffee now." I replied with silence. If the quality of the coffee is anything like the junk pillows he sells, and I was forced to drink it, I would sell all my espresso gear and switch to tea.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

JohnB.
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by JohnB. »

$25 for a 12 oz bag or 2 lbs for $50! Must be good. :lol: The reviews are a fun read. https://mystore.com/mycoffee
LMWDP 267

another_jim
Team HB

#3: Post by another_jim »

Randy G. wrote: ... "Did you know that the 'My Pillow' guy is selling coffee now." I replied with silence. If the quality of the coffee is anything like the junk pillows he sells, and I was forced to drink it, I would sell all my espresso gear and switch to tea.
:shock: I always thought that at least he could make pillows.
Jim Schulman

HB
Admin

#4: Post by HB »

I appreciate the amusing incongruity of Randy's chat with the Home Depot employee, but I'm preemptively closing this topic as it has a near-certain probability of degenerating into a political debate. Thanks.
Dan Kehn