Happy HB-iversary! (To Me)

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
Jake_G
Team HB

#1: Post by Jake_G »

Hey all,

I just want to take a moment to thank Dan and all of Team HB for everything they do to keep this wonderful community not just going, but thriving. One year ago, after many years of lurking and sucking useful info from the annals of this site, I made the decision to become a member and hopefully contribute in what little way I can.

A week later, I made my my first post, and few days after that, I started My long and rambling path to preinfusion/pressure profiling, which somehow still has some steam left in it! The warmth with which this community has welcomed me has been beyond any expectations I could have had before I created my login.

To any of you who've attempted to read my rantings, replied to any of my posts or sent me a PM, and to all the rest of you whose postings make up the vast knowledge base that is Home-Barista.com,

Thank You!

All of us have a "Joined date".

As your own anniversary date rolls around, why not take a moment to chime in and let us know what HB has meant to you on your journey to better coffee.

Cheers!

- Jake
LMWDP #704
★ Helpful

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#2: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

I've had like 5 espressos for you this morning and will follow up with a good red or some Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey tonight. Congrats.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart