Delivery problems with direct purchase La Marzocco USA - Page 2

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
HB
Admin

#11: Post by HB »

CarefreeBuzzBuzz wrote:I don't see where damage during shipping is excluded from the LM Warranty summary. Does the actual written warranty say something different?
I believe the OP is referring to the underlined text below:
La Marzocco Home wrote:Any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surges or any external causes.
I assume this distinguishes between shipping damage and warranty claims (?). As noted in prior posts, at this point, the OP doesn't know if there's any damage, just a Shock Watch indication. Since this is clearly a customer service issue and the last few posts are speculation without access to more details, I am pausing this thread while the OP works with La Marzocco.

For those following along, we're on step 4 of the Public complaints about customer service from the site's Guidelines for productive online discussion.
thecoffeefield wrote:I honestly don't see a lot of value with the shock watch they continue to use on the machines.
Sometimes I wonder if they use them not as an indicator of damage, but a warning to the freight company that they need to pay attention. :?
Dan Kehn
★ Helpful