Custom RDT Atomizer.

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
JB90068
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by JB90068 »

A while ago I started looking for an interesting atomizer / sprayer to use for RDT. Most were like the one I first had which are the simple clear or brown spray bottles. Since everything I use to pull a shot sits on top of the counter, it has to look as good as it functions. I thought a DeVilbiss nasal and throat atomizer would look very cool and lend itself well with the laboratory atmosphere. These atomizers are larger than I wanted and getting a used one for this purpose was out of the hygienic question. I finally found a person on Etsy that was willing to make a perfume atomizer out of ebony for me. It works great with just a single spray. Sitting with my bean vault, the wood takes the edge off of the all the chrome and other modern elements that make up the coffee bar.

Head of lifestyle maintenance.

TomC
Team HB

#2: Post by TomC »

Cool!

Versalab: maker and supplier of finest espresso equipment
Sponsored by Versalab
Coffiend

#3: Post by Coffiend »

Wow, good effort!

For the same reasons as you, I sourced a travel perfume bottle from Amazon that matches my countertop aesthetic.

JB90068 (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by JB90068 (original poster) »

Coffiend wrote:Wow, good effort!

For the same reasons as you, I sourced a travel perfume bottle from Amazon that matches my countertop aesthetic.
That looks great with your setup. Nice!
Head of lifestyle maintenance.