The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day... - Page 316

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
Randy G.

#3151: Post by Randy G. »

Marmot wrote:Serious case of overdosing:
1½ GALLONS per minute of whatever that product was.
Dosing by Hoover
Tamping by John Deere
www.EspressoMyEspresso.com
* 21st Anniversary 2000-2021 *

pGolay

#3152: Post by pGolay »

Yeah, that totaly looks useful and all.
-PG

Marmot

#3153: Post by Marmot »

There is actually a use case for that machine. At the end of the video you can see coffee drinks standing on the machine. They make one big batch of espresso and then fill it in small cups.
Its a super automatic with probably a large Ditting as a built in grinder which sound nice :mrgreen:

Randy G.

#3154: Post by Randy G. »

Marmot wrote:There is actually a use case for that machine
"I'll have a gallon of espresso to go, and throw in a quart of latte art."
www.EspressoMyEspresso.com
* 21st Anniversary 2000-2021 *

RobAnybody

#3155: Post by RobAnybody »

Marmot wrote:There is actually a use case for that machine. At the end of the video you can see coffee drinks standing on the machine. They make one big batch of espresso and then fill it in small cups.
Or you could freeze-dry the lot and sell it as instant-espresso powder
LMWDP #647

Marmot

#3156: Post by Marmot »

Also if you want to end your life with a caffeine overdose this is the recommended procedure :mrgreen:

harrisonpatm

#3157: Post by harrisonpatm »

Marmot wrote:There is actually a use case for that machine. At the end of the video you can see coffee drinks standing on the machine. They make one big batch of espresso and then fill it in small cups.
Its a super automatic with probably a large Ditting as a built in grinder which sound nice :mrgreen:
Consider a high-volume ice cream production facility that wants to use actual espresso in their recipe rather than a powder or an additive. I would much rather use this machine than pull 60 back to back shots on an E61. I could even see this being used in a busy hotel or cruise ship.

JB90068
Supporter ♡

#3158: Post by JB90068 »

One of the best shot and edited coffee videos ever...
Head of lifestyle maintenance.
★ Helpful

luvmy40

#3159: Post by luvmy40 »

That might be the coolest thing I've seen this year!

TomC
Team HB

#3160: Post by TomC »

Marmot wrote:Serious case of overdosing:

video
Methods of high yield coffee extract like this really caught on during the onset of the pandemic, where people either couldn't or didn't want to go inside a a cafe and wait around crowds while their coffee drink was being made.

Voga Coffee's Ground Control capitalized on this concept, when they demonstrated that their machine made densely concentrated coffee extract rather easily and quickly ( a must in the pandemic world of less staffing and time to work with a product) and turned out Iced Latte concentrate by the gallon, with the touch of one button and only a few minutes of work.

If a vast percentage of your business is drive-thru drinks served over ice, any method of extracting large quantities of coffee seems beneficial to your bottom line.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/