The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day... - Page 313

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
ira
Team HB

#3121: Post by ira »

Seeing the post about the FinalPress reminded me about this, a Bodum French press looking thing that works exactly the same way. I took the pictures under the group on my Brewtus so it would be clear how small it is. The black cup is for storage and to catch the drips after use and the hook is to hang it on the side of a cup. I saw it once on sale somewhere many years ago and it was so cute I had to have it. Never used it and never seen another like it. I think it was called a travel press or something like that. The second picture shows the component parts and the hook slid down a bit when I rested the cover of the piston on it.

Ira

TomC
Team HB

#3122: Post by TomC »

Chris Morrocco, one of the useful parts of Bob Apetite shared a photo of Black & White Roasters monthly renewal program for fresh roasted specialty coffee on his Instagram, capturing Black & White specialty coffee along with Fellow Coffee gear.

I think Bob Apetite is funnier, but thanks to auto-correct it was Bon-Appetit. Thanks Dan for the catch! :lol:

Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

keno

#3123: Post by keno »

Super cool, a custom Volkswagen van with a LM Linea Mini. 8)

https://luxurylaunches.com/transport/vo ... -teams.php
It also features a La Marzocco Linea Mini coffee machine and grinder powered by a 3000-Watt inverter and two AGM batteries supported via a roof-mounted 350-Watt solar panel.

jfrescki

#3124: Post by jfrescki »

Daily Coffee News article about Brazil burning its coffee production during the great depression:

https://dailycoffeenews.com/2021/09/22/ ... of-coffee/
Write to your Congressman. Even if he can’t read, write to him.
- Will Rogers

baldheadracing
Team HB

#3125: Post by baldheadracing »

Unspillable coffee cup holder: (1 minute)
(This has actually been out for a few years, called "SpillNot." The inventor sells it on Amazon.)
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

pGolay

#3126: Post by pGolay »

Best thing ever.
-PG

baldheadracing
Team HB

#3127: Post by baldheadracing »

I was shocked at this, but it definitely is, "the craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day." Unfortunately, it is a floor walk of the SCA Expo in New Orleans. 4:30 long; 00:29 to 2:45 for the actual walk.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

BaristaBoy E61

#3128: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

baldheadracing wrote:I was shocked at this, but it definitely is, "the craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day." Unfortunately, it is a floor walk of the SCA Expo in New Orleans. 4:30 long; 00:29 to 2:45 for the actual walk.
Sad. :roll:
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

BaristaBoy E61

#3129: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

baldheadracing wrote:Unspillable coffee cup holder:
Cool! :idea:
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

yakster
Supporter ♡

#3130: Post by yakster »

James Hoffmann reviews Brad Pitt's De'Longhi coffee commercial, but it's not about coffee.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272