Beanconqueror - App - Page 12

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
bznelson91
Supporter ♡

#111: Post by bznelson91 »

I think it will actually work, but the problem for me is no export/import on Mac.

Brad

Graphefruit (original poster)

#112: Post by Graphefruit (original poster) »

bznelson91 wrote:Tomorrow (well, technically later today), I'll log my 100th brew on Beanconqueror. Thanks so much for providing this app! I'm a software developer by trade, so I appreciate the effort put in by volunteers to create products like this. Maybe I'll take a crack at getting that MacOS support; I'd really love that. In the mean time, I'd be happy to join in on a "bounty" if someone wants to start one, to get it added.

Brad
Great to hear this! I hope you enjoyed your 100th brew:)

#113: Post by Graphefruit (original poster) »

bznelson91 wrote:I think it will actually work, but the problem for me is no export/import on Mac.

Brad
Somehow its working, but there are a lot of functionalities not working like bluetooth connection to devices.
Mac support isn't on my list for the next months.

Have a great cup of coffee
Lars

#114: Post by Graphefruit (original poster) »

Hey Beanconquerors!
We're thrilled to announce that Beanconqueror is partnering with Lokalise to spread the magic of beans across the globe!

Love beans? Want to share that love in your native language? We're on a mission, and we need YOU! Join our team with Lokalise and help translate Beanconqueror into even more languages.

We're searching for dedicated volunteers fluent in French, Portuguese, or any other language. Be a part of our global bean movement! Reach out at info@beanconqueror.com or here and let Lokalise connect you with the magic of beans.

Already envisioning yourself as the Beanconqueror ambassador for your language? Reach out to us now through Lokalise and let's make the joy of beans accessible to everyone, everywhere.

Big shoutout to our incredible translators who have already joined!
Spanish, Turkish, Chinese and more!

Spread the word and share the love :)

Lars

bznelson91
Supporter ♡

#115: Post by bznelson91 »

Hi all, I'm trying to use the Visualizer integration, but it's not working, I'm on 7.0.1, and I don't have the upload option in the three dot menu. I have Repeat, Favourite, Details, Edit, Rating, Cupping, Share, and Delete. Under "Settings → General → Visualizer", I have "Activate Visualizer" checked, "Visualizer Server" selected with the proper URL, and my username and password are entered and correct. I also have "Upload each brewing automatically" checked, but they're not showing up.

Any ideas?

Brad

bnbphd

#116: Post by bnbphd »

Hi all,
Not sure if I should be posting this in a new thread or not but here goes. First, I want to thank @Graphefruit for the awesome app. Love the comprehensive integration and use it multiple times a day. Unfortunately though, I just bought a pressensor device for my Flair58 and am getting a major delay between scale reading (Acaia Lunar) and weight reading in the app. This wasn't happening before I connected the pressensor. Is anybody familiar with this issue? Please let me know if more info is needed to debug this. Thanks!

#117: Post by Graphefruit (original poster) »

bznelson91 wrote:Hi all, I'm trying to use the Visualizer integration, but it's not working, I'm on 7.0.1, and I don't have the upload option in the three dot menu. I have Repeat, Favourite, Details, Edit, Rating, Cupping, Share, and Delete. Under "Settings → General → Visualizer", I have "Activate Visualizer" checked, "Visualizer Server" selected with the proper URL, and my username and password are entered and correct. I also have "Upload each brewing automatically" checked, but they're not showing up.

Any ideas?

Brad
Hey Brad,
in the described situation I'd guess that you don't have a bluetooth devices (smart scale / pressure sensor?)
You just can upload to Visualizer with this data caputred.
Can you check this?
Lars

#118: Post by Graphefruit (original poster) »

bnbphd wrote:Hi all,
Not sure if I should be posting this in a new thread or not but here goes. First, I want to thank @Graphefruit for the awesome app. Love the comprehensive integration and use it multiple times a day. Unfortunately though, I just bought a pressensor device for my Flair58 and am getting a major delay between scale reading (Acaia Lunar) and weight reading in the app. This wasn't happening before I connected the pressensor. Is anybody familiar with this issue? Please let me know if more info is needed to debug this. Thanks!
Hey there,
thank you for your feedback!
We've already written in Discord, so lets stick to the chat there, and report here back if we found a solution :)
Lars

bznelson91
Supporter ♡

#119: Post by bznelson91 »

Graphefruit wrote:I'd guess that you don't have a bluetooth devices (smart scale / pressure sensor?)
You just can upload to Visualizer with this data caputred.
Ah, so I have to capture the pour with an attached scale? I don't usually use that function, although I do have a compatible scale (Difluid Microbalance). I guess I'll try that next time. I'm using the scale anyway (I have a dual scale setup, Acaia Pearl to capture overall weight, and Difluid to capture net yield and flow rate).

Brad

#120: Post by Graphefruit (original poster) replying to bznelson91 »

Good Morning Brad,
yes you have to capture the pour with an attached scale.
Visualizer does not support data without graphs.
I'll put a label-field in a near future to the function so its more clear.

Beanconqueror doesn't support a dual scale setup (one for weight tracking and one for flow tracking).
If you have other questions I'm happy to help!
Lars