Anyone Heard from Orphan Espresso Lately? - Page 5

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
HB
Admin

#41: Post by HB »

John_one wrote:Can anyone help me to get a response from the vendor? The vendors has accepted my purchase and the payment, but is unwilling to respond to request for communication concerning the purchase, what should I do?
CreminaPavoni wrote:Anyone know status of Orphanespresso these days... they have not responded to my e-mail.
AG_Duo's wrote:I'd like to order some parts from Orphan Espresso but have had been unable to reach them. Emailed them in mid and late December and again last week without a response.
CremaSeeker wrote:Does anyone here know if Doug and Barb are okay?
I've merged your question with the others on the same topic. Here's the reply from all the others who've asked the same question:
toe wrote:I ask that the moderator please keep this discussion open as attempts to communicate directly with OE have been unsuccessful.
I support Orphan Espresso and am thrilled they are enjoying the success of their hard work. However, I respectfully ask that Orphan Espresso address their customer service issues offline and not reduce HB to an extension of their order desk. This thread is locked.
CoffeeBeetle wrote:I'm starting to worry that i've just wasted my money, since i haven't actually seen one trace of that package in any way.
Anyone have any advice for what I should do?
Ditto.
orphanespresso wrote:Our daughter, Natalie, fulfills many of the orders from the "OE Annex" in Montana...
Thanks for the clarification. Barb, please contact me offline with instructions on how your customers should contact your company for service and/or questions about order status. E-mail? Contact us form? Other? I will then update this post with your instructions. Thanks.

UPDATE: Barb asks customers to use info@oehandgrinders.com or fixit@orphanespresso.com or the contact form.
Dan Kehn

tag1260

#42: Post by tag1260 »

Anyone know anything about OE Customer Service? Been trying to contact them for over a week now and no reply.

Thanks

HB
Admin

#43: Post by HB »

Tom, I merged your thread with this previous collection of posters asking the same question dating back almost than seven years. As you can read for yourself, nobody knows the answer. :roll:
Dan Kehn

TigerStripes

#44: Post by TigerStripes »

tag1260 wrote:Anyone know anything about OE Customer Service? Been trying to contact them for over a week now and no reply.

Thanks
I ordered a few parts from them the other day and received a shipping confirmation this morning.
LMWDP #715

tag1260

#45: Post by tag1260 »

Finally got my parts. Better late than never.
Thanks

KG4NEL

#46: Post by KG4NEL »

TigerStripes wrote:I ordered a few parts from them the other day and received a shipping confirmation this morning.
Ordered a tamper from them about a month ago and it was really fast.

The surprise lately was Weber Workshops, which apparently "sat" on my order for a blind tumbler for 2 weeks before I sent an email wondering where it was. The tumbler is frickin' awesome, however.