1 Picture = 1 Post - Page 11

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
patrickff

#101: Post by patrickff »

Best thing in the morning ...
LMWDP #753

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#102: Post by TenLayers »

We traveled to Barcelona for our daughter's wedding there and because we've come this far, I wanted to go the Sherry triangle to spend a few days visiting the bodegas and drinking Sherry. We've been to the triangle before and stayed in Jerez but this time we got a place in Sanlúcar de Barrameda on the coast so we could focus on Manzanillas.
This was La Cremeria's version of a cappuccino, a thick upper cloud of unsweetened whipped cream. Had it three mornings in a row.

tassiebean

#103: Post by tassiebean »

I find the sight of my discarded pucks strangely satisfying!

RainbowVillages
Supporter ♡

#104: Post by RainbowVillages »

The meniscus on this one made me happy

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#105: Post by TenLayers »

While searching for another photo amongst the hard drives, came across this Turkish coffee I had in Istanbul on a trip to Turkey in 2014.
★ Helpful

Roundy_13

#106: Post by Roundy_13 »

2 years ago I didn't know what a portafilter was... today I'm posting on a espresso forum wondering if the beans I roasted look city+ or full city.

Chert

#107: Post by Chert »

What's this? (moderator: not completely off topic, since as part of a light stand post, knowing could improve 1 photo at a time)
LMWDP #198

coyote-1

#108: Post by coyote-1 »

I brought my old Krups espresso maker to work. The shot came out very good - a product of the thermostat and flow control modifications I made to the device. (I also have an unpressurized basket.) It's probably not the very best espresso shot in history - but it's quite tasty, and by comparison to any other coffee available in this office it's wonderful.

I shall have to purchase a second grinder. One for home, one for the office

HB
Admin

#109: Post by HB »

My son is making tiramisu and asked for 1-3/4 cup of espresso (!??). Now I understand why they call it "pick me up". :shock:

The first batch of espressos... apologies for the bad exposure, he was rushing me
Dan Kehn

BaristaBoy E61

#110: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

HB wrote:My son is making tiramisu and asked for 1-3/4 cup of espresso (!??). Now I understand why they call it "pick me up". :shock:
Might be a 'cross post' Dan but that should be posted on, 'Craziest thing I've seen all day!'

I think our in-line water pressure regulator is toast! No way our pressure is that high!

"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"