Uploading aArtisanQ_PID into Arduino UNO

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
husamka

#1: Post by husamka »

Hi, I need help to upload aArtisanQ_PID into Arduino UNO. I have aArtisanQ_PID_6_3 folder which include "aArtisanQ_PID.ino" and other files inside the the subfolder " Libraries".
I tried to load "aArtisanQ_PID.ino" into Arduino but it shows error as attached image. if I success to do that then I will attach TC4 to Arduino.

Thank you

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#2: Post by blondica73 »

I had the same issue a few months ago. The problem you have is that the ArtisanQ_PID libraries are not located in the Arduino Library folder. I could not figure it out how to copy them there on my Mac, thus I had to buy the windows software for my Mac. Now, when I make changes to the code I switch to windows and program the Arduino board from there.

MaKoMo

#3: Post by MaKoMo »

On a Mac, the Arduino libs can be found under ~/Documents/Arduino/libraries (where ~ expands to your home directory)

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#4: Post by blondica73 replying to MaKoMo »

Thank you, Marko. I was able to compile the software and load the board properly on my MAC.

husamka (original poster)

#5: Post by husamka (original poster) »

blondica73 , MaKoMo, Thank you for the information. I really did stuck since couple of months.

#6: Post by husamka (original poster) »

blondica73, Can you list or screenshot all files that you uploaded and compile the software.

#7: Post by husamka (original poster) »

Hi,
I did compiling aArtisanQ_PID in Arduino but not quite sure if its correct you can see in the attached images. If this is correct then I will upload it in to Arduino. I am doing this before the wiring and connect to all other hardwares. and I don't know which changes that I have to do to file (user.h ). thanks

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#8: Post by blondica73 »

It's difficult to explain changes to the user.h file unless you understand the code. I would download version 6.4 of the QPID files as most of the warnings would be gone, and copy the new libraries to the correct folder. Also, the homeroaster website has extensive discussions on how to drive different systems.

#9: Post by husamka (original poster) »

blondica73, Thank you for the advice. do you the connection to download aArtisanQ_PID_6_4 ?

blondica73
Supporter ❤

#10: Post by blondica73 »

See the following link:
https://forum.homeroasters.org/forum/vi ... wstart=260
I no longer get any warnings. If you do, you might have a different issues.