Both the January and February beans are sourced through Klatch. Klatch is giving people involved in the GRP project a 1 time, 1 order, 10% discount on each bean. The discount on the January bean is only good for orders placed in January; and the discount for the February bean only good for orders placed in February.
I (still BDL) already placed my order, without discount.
- Green Costa Rica Cerro Paldo (Red Honey).
- The discount code is (wait for it): GRPJAN
- Note: Make sure you order the "Red Honey" processed coffee, Klatch has a Cerro Paldo Yellow Bourbon which is very nice but not the same.
- We thought you guys would like to fool around with a honey.
- Green Kenya Muthuthiini (Moot-hoot-cheeny) Peaberry
- The discount code is (can you guess?): GRPFEB
- Moot hoot cheeny? How can you resist?
- Mike Perry suggested this one because he thought you'd find a peaberry interesting.
Here's a link to Klatch's greens page.. My experience with Klatch is that though their selection is not wide, it is choice; and if you're not already a regular customer I hope you become one.
rgrosz and BDL