Greens Alert - Page 93

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
BarryR

Postby BarryR » May 16, 2018, 7:07 pm

[creative nickname] wrote:That sounds lovely! If anyone wants to split a box, send me a PM.

PM sent

texmachina

Postby texmachina » May 16, 2018, 9:22 pm

I picked up a box of the Yemen Crown too!! I might be willing to part with a few pounds at cost+shipping. Dm if interested.

doubleOsoul

Postby doubleOsoul » May 17, 2018, 12:22 am

Thanks for the heads up.
Ways to win my heart:buy me coffee, make coffee, be coffee LMWDP #354

rgrosz

Postby rgrosz » replying to doubleOsoul » May 17, 2018, 10:28 am

Yes!! This finally tempted me to buy some Crown jewels today.
LMWDP #556
Life is too short to drink bad wine - or bad coffee

Boldjava

Postby Boldjava » May 17, 2018, 2:30 pm

Nice sounding Yemen....

I have never hear an un-nice sounding one <grins> ... grabbing some as well for the Gophers.
-----
LMWDP #339

Chert

Postby Chert » replying to Boldjava » May 17, 2018, 3:21 pm

For a bunch of rodents, those Gophers really have it good! What have they been saying about all those Crown Jewels you take 'em?

johnny4lsu

Postby johnny4lsu » replying to Chert » May 17, 2018, 3:24 pm

he's tempting me to move to Minnesota, but then I may become a Twins fan. No thanks :lol:

Chert

Postby Chert » replying to johnny4lsu » May 17, 2018, 3:40 pm

Just find a Mudbugs group where you live, right?

Boldjava

Postby Boldjava » May 17, 2018, 6:01 pm

Chert wrote:For a bunch of rodents, those Gophers really have it good! What have they been saying about all those Crown Jewels you take 'em?

All are extremely pleased. All have been thumbs up. They moved a ton of coffee at home , families, and at farmer's markets.
-----
LMWDP #339

Rangen

Postby Rangen » May 17, 2018, 10:03 pm

Grabbed some of the Yemen Crown Jewel as well. It's not as though I need more beans, but when I looked at the word cloud from the tasting notes (love those word clouds!), it screamed "yeah, this is your kind of Yemen." And there is nothing like a good Yemen. Wouldn't want it as my only coffee, but would also never ever want to be without it.