Cormorant CR600 User Group on Facebook

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
mjohnjanz

#1: Post by mjohnjanz »

I recently ordered a Cormorant CR600 from Johan for a May 2020 due date. I sent a request to the Facebook User Group but heard nothing back. I then contacted Johan and he stated everything is fine now and all I need to do is resubmit my request and it will be good to go.
I re-sent a new request for approval on their Facebook Page and answered their questions. That was on Nov 11th (7 days ago) and I have heard nothing.

Does it usually take more than 7 days to get approval or be rejected?

Joining that Group is harder than winning the Lottery.

Thanks for any feedback provided.

Mike J

Bmccall
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by Bmccall »

My girlfriend and I received a May ship date as well. I don't have a FB, but she does and she was approved in just a few hours.

I can say that you aren't missing much....

Beeroclock

#3: Post by Beeroclock »

Hi Mike

Will check to see what has happened - not normally a problem..

Bmccall - really? - that's a bit harsh - have you actually bothered to go through the posts and files? There's plenty of useful info/pictures on there about the workings of the Cormornat - recent burner upgrade, probe placement, airflow etc, etc. Granted one has to dig around a it - but it's all there.

Beeroclock

#4: Post by Beeroclock »

Hi Mike

You have been added twice - I can see your name on the members list. So don't understand what's going on. Are you using your partners account?

mjohnjanz (original poster)

#5: Post by mjohnjanz (original poster) »

Thank you so much. Everything works now. I appreciate the help and feedback.

Thanks again
Mike

Bmccall
Supporter ♡

#6: Post by Bmccall »

Beeroclock wrote:Hi Mike

Will check to see what has happened - not normally a problem..

Bmccall - really? - that's a bit harsh - have you actually bothered to go through the posts and files? There's plenty of useful info/pictures on there about the workings of the Cormornat - recent burner upgrade, probe placement, airflow etc, etc. Granted one has to dig around a it - but it's all there.

Sorry, should have been more clear. Not missing much in the sense that a lot of the information in the FB group can also be found elsewhere on the various forums (such as the fantastic threads you created here on HB). I think the group is great and I am excited to see its membership grow.

sosha
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by sosha »

Glad you got approved!

I'm in the process of setting up my new roaster, and have found the folks there to be extremely polite and helpful. I've been reading through the previous threads on use of the diffuser, and and learning through other's experiences. I'll figure it out eventually....... :wink:
LMWDP #440
www.kelpfish.com