Artisan v1.6.1

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
MaKoMo

#1: Post by MaKoMo »

We have just released Artisan v1.6.1.
Cheers,
The Artisan team
★ Helpful

ontum

#2: Post by ontum »

Wait what? I just downloaded and used 1.5 for the first time yesterday... funny timing. I look forward to upgrading tonight.
And I think I need that linear actuator mod for the air flow.
-
Craig.

felyko

#3: Post by felyko »

We skipped 1.6.0.

Rush

#4: Post by Rush »

ontum wrote:Wait what? I just downloaded and used 1.5 for the first time yesterday... funny timing. I look forward to upgrading tonight.
And I think I need that linear actuator mod for the air flow.
-
Craig.
Cool! Someone likes my idea! Much much nicer to adjust from Artisan rather than trying to do it manually. I have to adjust airflow over the course of the roast, or I can't achieve anything close to steadily declining RoR. I actually go from damper full closed to full open every roast, or I get a huge crash and terrible flick. Doing that many adjustments manually and trying to keep track via Artisan buttons would be ridiculous.

chuckcoffee

#5: Post by chuckcoffee »

Rush

I know this is a bit off topic but could you provide some specific details how you apply this in practice (ie time and temp)
I actually go from damper full closed to full open every roast, or I get a huge crash and terrible flick

SAS
Supporter ❤

#6: Post by SAS »

Where does one report a bug?
LMWDP #280
Running on fumes.

MaKoMo (original poster)

#7: Post by MaKoMo (original poster) replying to SAS »

Artisan Issue Tracker on its GitHub home

MaKoMo (original poster)

#8: Post by MaKoMo (original poster) »

I just released Artisan v1.6.2 being mostly identical with v1.6.1, but fixing the communication with Phidget modules that got blocked by the Mac OS X security layer on OS X 10.14.

AlexGS

#9: Post by AlexGS »

Marko,

This is the best version of Artisan so far. With 1 sec delta span of BT ROR I get lines smoother that I got on previous versions even at 30 sec. Thank you!