Artisan Rendering Problem

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
ironbrad

#1: Post by ironbrad »

I've messed something up so that my DROP event does not render on my graph nor show up in the data. Any ideas? I've reset to factory, removed and reinstalled (V2.1) and the problem just hit me again at the end of my roast today. I do change curve parameters occasionally, but I'm not sure what I may have touched accidentally to cause this. Troubleshooting is super slow as I have to finish a roast before I see the problem still exists.

Edit: I should have said I'm simply monitoring the roast over the built in USB, not controlling the roaster. Everything else is still working fine (graphically/event) throughout the roast. The DROP button does go gray when I select it to record the event, just nothing on the graph.

Thanks
Brad

MaKoMo

#2: Post by MaKoMo »

Dear Brad,

there was a build problem with the original v2.1 of Artisan which short after the released was resolved and the fix got released as v2.1.1. Please download that version and reinstall and the issue should be resolved. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Marko

ironbrad (original poster)

#3: Post by ironbrad (original poster) »

Thank you so much. It looks like this was my issue and all should be well again.

Thank you,
Brad