Artisan 2.4 Released - will change the way you roast!

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#1: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Just released 2.4, some great and exciting features can change your roasting experience. Roast Comparator allows to compare many roasts at one time with the ability to add and delete as you go. This feature excels at comparing roasts of the same bean, while Analyzer is great for looking at a single completed roast. Roast Simulator allows you try new set ups and devices without actually roasting. Profile Transposer allows you to discover targets for modifying a roast such as extending it, changing phase times, or adapting a profile to a different roasting machine.

Autosave file naming of profiles has been greatly enhanced to allow a variety of auto naming protocols, and you can automate the saving of the Artisan file to a separate directory from another copy such as a PDF. This enhancement was based in part on the thread at HB.

Event annotations now allow a variety of plain english terminology to be shown on the stair steps as reported in Step and Step+ event reporting. You can display roast data including time, temperature and DTR. As with the new Autosave, abundant choices offer a great deal of customization.

The rate-of-rise (RoR) for the bean temperature (BT) and environmental temperature (ET) is now already computed and displayed before a recording is started, to support your between-batches protocol (BBP).

There is a new blog post on Displaying Development Time Ratio in Artisan.

On behalf of the Artisan team,thank you to everyone who continues to make Artisan the first choice in roasting software.

Download

If you do find issues, you can report them here.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart
★★ Quite Helpful

Marcelnl

#2: Post by Marcelnl »

great, I only hope I can keep up with all the goodies....it may serve to show me my skills are nowhere near where I would hope them to be.. :oops:

Kudos to Marko and the Artisan team!! (and another donation)
LMWDP #483

Brewzologist
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by Brewzologist »

Downloaded and another donation sent. Thanks Michael!

mkane
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by mkane »

I'm on it & thanks

mkane
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by mkane »

Takes forever to download on laptop.

CarefreeBuzzBuzz (original poster)

#6: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz (original poster) replying to mkane »

I'm glad you got forever done today. Time for ice cream then.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

mkane
Supporter ♡

#7: Post by mkane »

Quit eating ice crème. Drinking a nice red wine instead.

Marcelnl

#8: Post by Marcelnl »

my low spec laptop was done with installing in minutes, downloading is a factor of bandwith OR WIFI, it took me all of a minute on a fiber network using STP cable in house. (only using WIFI for my cell phone nowadays, my house has loads of concrete floors that shield wifi very well)
LMWDP #483

mkane
Supporter ♡

#9: Post by mkane »

were lowspec here. Sat dish for internet, minimal bandwidth, no phones, no TV

Marcelnl

#10: Post by Marcelnl replying to mkane »

Auch, I see why you roast your own :lol:
LMWDP #483