Where to find Mazzer Mini cup holder?

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.

#1: Post by Spid3r »

Hi there,
I have Mazzer Mini electronic.
I would like to change portafilter holder to some kind of cup stand, similar to to pictures here.
First picture is seems to be original on some Mazzer models, the other one I found on espresso parts (I can't see if there is holes on this one, they never answer me on that one.

Any suggestions where to find the first stand (with hole in it)?
Or it there even some better solutions :)?


#2: Post by Pressino »

Looks like you could just make one by cutting and bending some malleable metal sheet stock, maybe around 1/8" thick. Soft aluminum or copper might be the easiest to work with.

Spid3r (original poster)

#3: Post by Spid3r (original poster) »