Weber Key Grinder - Page 55

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#541: Post by TenLayers »

I, for one, am looking forward to getting some in the wild sightings and reports of this grinder.

B2uatk

#542: Post by B2uatk »

It is interesting that it's going to ship this this week/next week - but there are no reviews of the grinder. All that is available are the glossy video's. Anyone seen any reviews yet?

Jshot
Supporter ♡

#543: Post by Jshot replying to B2uatk »

Or at least a walk through type video from Weber. Something. I do think one of the first will be going to Hoffman for review. That'll be interesting!!

LuckyMark

#544: Post by LuckyMark »

B2uatk wrote:It is interesting that it's going to ship this this week/next week - but there are no reviews of the grinder. All that is available are the glossy video's. Anyone seen any reviews yet?
I doubt you will see a review till after they ship. A review could give a customer reason to pause and cancel their order (for any minor thing), at this stage they have your money, may as well delay the reviews till after.

Andy64

#545: Post by Andy64 »

I received an email from Weber yesterday (12/9/21) with exactly the same message that I received from Indiegogo a week ago with the title "Easing into Shipping" and saying " I'm very happy to let you all know that we are about to begin shipping our first KEY grinders as early as next week."

I'm wondering if there's any significance to
this? Or maybe it's just Indiegogo and WW being out of sync?

chipman

#546: Post by chipman »

i think you're reading to much into it.

stump007

#547: Post by stump007 »

Has anyone shipped? I heard there would be first shipments last week

vikingboy

#548: Post by vikingboy »

Not yet.

jakline

#549: Post by jakline »

Five hours ago, Weber Workshops posted on Facebook that "shipping has started."

Dreaming of a white KEYristmas Production and shipping has started, and we'll be working right through the new year to get as far through our order queue as possible. Thanks for all the support and patience

B2uatk

#550: Post by B2uatk »

Saw on instagram post from them, that they were shipping both the Indiegogo campaign and non campaign pre-orders from their website at the same time (In parallel??). Sort of surprising as I assumed they would send to the campaign people first but it is an assumption on my part.

Also no reviews by anyone yet on this grinder. Kind of an interesting approach i.e. pushing out a new(ish) grinder without any reviews and yes there are 1000's of us purchasing it haha.