Weber Key Grinder - Page 54

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
yakster
Supporter ♡

#531: Post by yakster »

Yeah, but this will benefit the people who ordered theirs airfreight.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

kpoz

#532: Post by kpoz »

It appears that those of us who missed out on the crowdfunding campaign and paid full price through Weber Workshop's website may receive our grinders before the backers receive their grinders. Interesting but also understandable based on what I read. I'd take the $500 discount for a later arrival time.

jevenator

#533: Post by jevenator »

flyguyjake wrote:I can't imagine how to it will take for that container ship to arrive in Los Angeles and how long it will sit off the coast waiting in line with all the others.
I was told 30-45days from shipment for a different product (non-coffee related).

habaden

#534: Post by habaden »

I just found out about this grinder and needless to say i'm very sad I missed the window to purchase one at the discounted price

lippstuh

#535: Post by lippstuh replying to habaden »

Same here. Anyone know if Weber have done sales in the past? My hunch is no.

baldheadracing
Team HB

#536: Post by baldheadracing replying to lippstuh »

They have done so fairly regularly in the past for other products. Subscribe on their website and also follow them on Instagram and Facebook.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

chipman

#537: Post by chipman »

lippstuh wrote:Same here. Anyone know if Weber have done sales in the past? My hunch is no.
They've been in business for over ten years selling various products. A little patience is called for during these trying times. So the very short answer to your hunch is no, you are wrong.

Jshot
Supporter ♡

#538: Post by Jshot »

lippstuh wrote:Same here. Anyone know if Weber have done sales in the past? My hunch is no.
You really should do a little research and come back and share the answer to your own question.

lippstuh

#539: Post by lippstuh »

chipman wrote:They've been in business for over ten years selling various products. A little patience is called for during these trying times. So the very short answer to your hunch is no, you are wrong.
Very aware of the company. Been following them on IG for a few years, but not as closely since I wasn't considering any of their products until the last few months. Very glad to be wrong! I'll keep an eye out.

lippstuh

#540: Post by lippstuh »

Jshot wrote:You really should do a little research and come back and share the answer to your own question.
Ah, the typical newbies-do-your-own-research forum reply. A forum with such low activity, you would think simple questions that seasoned users can help with would be welcomed.