Ultra little grinder? - Page 3

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Jonk

#21: Post by Jonk »

longpvo wrote:This one would be interesting though, horizontally mounted 64mm burr sets, I have some doubt in regard to ultra light nordic roast.
Can you elaborate on why you have doubt?

eltakeiteasy

#22: Post by eltakeiteasy »

Espressoman007 wrote:No, no, Uniterra. I am familiar with it. But the one where that person is making espresso at the end of the video, not the one on the photo, white. It's in the title, Tank espresso maker...but I've never seen that before, it looks cool and simple!

Cheers!
Looks like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbtBGIFNYd8
LMWDP #672.

Urnex: 100% dedicated focus on coffee and tea cleaning
Sponsored by Urnex
bakafish

#23: Post by bakafish » replying to eltakeiteasy »

Yes, but he did not know how to use that air pump, so the pressure is very low.

eltakeiteasy

#24: Post by eltakeiteasy » replying to bakafish »

Any better videos of it in use. His main complaint was pre-heating which does look annoying...
LMWDP #672.

Espressoman007

#25: Post by Espressoman007 »

eltakeiteasy wrote:Looks like this guy: video
Principle looks the same, but the machine definitely is not. Stand is visibly different. It's basket only, without a portafilter. Now, when I watched the video again, there was one thing that I found interesting, steaming? Looks like it's coming from a pressure pot, like those Indian projects, but more powerful, or that partly visible pot is not a part of the steaming device. To me those two look more interesting than the grinder itself which is the focal point of the video, lol.

Cheers!

coffeeOnTheBrain

#26: Post by coffeeOnTheBrain »

Frankly the steamer looks like a pressure pot with a steam arm. One can only complement the creativity!

chr514

#27: Post by chr514 »

As far as I know, this little ultra is a 'portable' grinder (very light and can work with battery).