This thing is amazing!!!

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
robin416

Postby robin416 » Aug 10, 2018, 4:01 pm

https://okaloosa.craigslist.org/for/d/elgin-national-coffee-company/6661839323.html

If I had the room, if I had the money to toss at something just for the visual impact . . .

But there are so many artisans here that might have a hankering for such a conversation piece I thought I'd share it.

happycat

Postby happycat » replying to robin416 » Aug 10, 2018, 7:22 pm

Hello.

Please provide an informative topic and some brief summary. Just cross linking to another site violates HB rules.

Thanks!
LMWDP #603

HB
Admin

Postby HB » Aug 11, 2018, 3:53 pm

happycat wrote:Just cross linking to another site violates HB rules.

Eh, it's strongly discouraged, but there's no rule against it. If a day one member "link drops", it may be treated as spam, especially if it's a commercial website or item for sale. Given robin416 is a member for almost a year with dozens of prior posts, it's a safe to assume his intent was just sharing an interesting find.

That said, for future reference, note that Craigslist listings disappear quickly, so the context of this discussion will be quickly lost, especially with a title like "This thing is amazing!!!" (see How do I ask a good question? for helpful tips on choosing a thread subject). As happycat noted, including a summary of the linked thread is greatly appreciated.
Dan Kehn

happycat

Postby happycat » replying to HB » Aug 12, 2018, 3:21 pm

Oops. Thanks for your balanced feedback on this.
LMWDP #603

pcrussell50

Postby pcrussell50 » Aug 14, 2018, 2:24 am

The OP's link leads to a deleted page anyway, so the whole thing is moot. There is no content to discuss.

-Peter
LMWDP #553