Portafilter Funnel? - Page 8

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
walt_in_hawaii (original poster)

#71: Post by walt_in_hawaii (original poster) »

I only built up the shop in my garage for personal projects. My day job has nothing to do with engineering, usually, its more in the insurance field. In other words coffee for me is all about the fun. If you need something done, within reason, shout out; be glad to help if there's time. Plans or blueprints help immensely.

jchung
Supporter ♡

#72: Post by jchung replying to walt_in_hawaii »

Thats a very kind offer. I try to get by with 3d printing. Might not be as nice as something milled or turned on a lathe, but works for me for now. Not sure if I could afford the shipping from Hawaii anyway. :D

I've refined my design a bit. So its a bit more svelte and streamlined. I guess I'll offer the previous versions for free if anyone wants them. I have about 4 printed which I won't be using now.

walt_in_hawaii (original poster)

#73: Post by walt_in_hawaii (original poster) »

Are there a couple geckos hidden on your funnels somewhere?
that is a startling color. Let me know when you get to printing loud flames and tattoo art along the sides!

jchung
Supporter ♡

#74: Post by jchung replying to walt_in_hawaii »

LOL! As soon as I get a cricut and start making vinyl wraps for it. :D

Just happens to be the color of the filament I have loaded at the moment. I usually chase the lowest price for filament and that sometimes means I don't have much choice in colors.