Please help identify this vintage grinder (Super Victoria Espresso)

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
13thfloorelevators

#1: Post by 13thfloorelevators » Feb 21, 2011, 5:40 pm

Hello,

i got this grinder together with my 3grp. Gaggia Internazionale from 1955 so I guess it is from the mid-fifties as well. Apart from that I have zero information about this piece. Someone thought it was from "Victoria Arduino" but I'm not sure about it.
The grinder is heavy (guess about 30-40 kg) and has a glass hopper. So has anyone information about this piece (Manufacturer, modell, diagramms, anything...)?

Cheers,
Stefan
LMWDP #281

channo

#2: Post by channo » Feb 21, 2011, 8:05 pm

halo stefan
victoria is badge. the storic manufacture grinder vittoria (bologna) badge for victoria arduino (torino).
one moment vittoria (signore gozzoli)and petroncini is same fabrication...
my grinder is more old like you and you see the same particularity... dont have more information.
guten tag
Andrea

13thfloorelevators

#3: Post by 13thfloorelevators » Feb 22, 2011, 4:37 am

hello andrea,

thanks for the information. thats definitely more then i knew before ! your grinder looks a lot like mine, only small difference...do you actually use your ginder or is it just decoration?
LMWDP #281

Hoenen

#4: Post by Hoenen » Feb 22, 2011, 6:35 am

The doser is awesome!
LMWDP #326

channo

#5: Post by channo » replying to Hoenen » Feb 22, 2011, 1:11 pm

hello
all my grinder is for one lever machine (the petroncini same body to my classica 1gr)
is my job to repair, i am technician in coffee machine and grinder: vintage or last technology is same for me... see the strong mechanic to "molidor" is fabulous...

ciao
Andrea