Niche Zero grinder - Page 279

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
scrane

#2781: Post by scrane »

I've had my Niche zero for about a month and I must say that judging by my experience with the grinder and the lack of activity on this thread the NZ must the easiest going grinder in existence. Beans in >> Grinds out. Amazing lack of drama.

Moka 1 Cup

#2782: Post by Moka 1 Cup »

2 years of daily use and zero issues.

(But I have had zero issues with my other two grinders and they also work daily)
Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness.

CantinaCoffee
Sponsor

#2783: Post by CantinaCoffee »

I'm guessing this has been covered but without reading the whole thread.... are the niche delivery timelines accurate? For example I ordered mine in May for July delivery. Should I actually expect to receive the grinder in July? Thanks in advance!

CantinaCoffee
Sponsor

#2784: Post by CantinaCoffee replying to CantinaCoffee »

I just got notice that my May order has shipped, and scheduled for delivery July 5th.

rbh1515

#2785: Post by rbh1515 »

What's the current US price?

GregoryJ

#2786: Post by GregoryJ »

Should be around 545 GBP

mycatsnameisbernie

#2787: Post by mycatsnameisbernie »

rbh1515 wrote:What's the current US price?
£499 plus £50 shipping = US$769 at today's exchange rate.

Jesse.F

#2788: Post by Jesse.F »

CantinaCoffee wrote:I just got notice that my May order has shipped, and scheduled for delivery July 5th.
I got that notice as well, though, the last thing I ordered from over seas sat at the boarder for a month. I'm hoping that won't be the case with this, but I'm not holding my breath.

CantinaCoffee
Sponsor

#2789: Post by CantinaCoffee replying to Jesse.F »

I just got notice that it's been handed off to DHL, and scheduled for the 6th now. I do a lot of shipping via DHL, and of all the usual carriers, they're the least likely to have delays. That being said, if a package does get delayed in customs, all the carriers are terrible.... ::fingers crossed::

GregoryJ

#2790: Post by GregoryJ »

If they haven't changed their shipping method, it only gets to DHL in Jamaica, NY after passing through customs, so you should be in the clear.