New Eureka Mignon Single Dose Grinder - Page 5

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Benoit

#41: Post by Benoit »

Some official communication from Eureka on facebook yesterday but nothing more than what they already communicated about months ago. These guys are expert at teasing... Apparently it will be available in the UK/Europe towards the end of July.

"Today we are excited to share with you as a preview, the most relevant feautures and differentiators of Mignon Single Dose:
- 65 mm flat burrs Diamond Inside for unique consistency;
- High Speed productivity (2,3-2,8 Espresso; 2,8- 3,3 Brew);
- Extremely low retention system;
- Silent Technology (60dB);
-Eureka AC motor for professional performances (the only one in the single dose segment).
In addition, in the box you will find: Dosing Cup and Mignon Blow Up Cleaning (that allows to prepare your next shot with the grinding chamber always clean)!
Much more is about to come!"

sfaticat

#42: Post by sfaticat »

Has anyone heard any news on this? I saw an ad that Eureka came out with and it was in it but no news on release or price

Advertisement
Ah_J

#43: Post by Ah_J »

Looking forward too, pretty hope it isn't the tilted version XL

SandraF

#44: Post by SandraF »

FB just posted information on the anticipated Eureka "Oro" Mignon Single dose grinder.

Here's a link for user information: https://blog.eureka.co.it/hubfs/Single% ... actice.pdf

Here's the link for the brochure with more information.

https://blog.eureka.co.it/hubfs/Brochur ... 20Dose.pdf

Graymatters

#45: Post by Graymatters »

It's all over their website and their social media accounts, but they're still not disclosing any pricing or availability info. :roll:
LMWDP #726

hemingr

#46: Post by hemingr »

A normal priced, designed and made in Europe SD grinder?

Its that I just got the Atom 75, otherwise I'd jump on this in a heartbeat.

Lotta marketing wank though. That cryo tempering (diamond inside) has been around for decades.

titan

#47: Post by titan »

In one document there's a blow system on the hopper, on the other there isn't :?

Advertisement
SandraF

#48: Post by SandraF »

The blow out system is an optional buy 'I think'.

PastorChemex

#49: Post by PastorChemex »

I see some people mentioning this being "reasonably priced."

I must have missed it - what is the suspected price?

Also - how do we think this will do for coarser grind settings for v60 or chemex? I have an XL right now for espresso and was thinking about buying the new x54 for coarser grinds - but a matching grinder would be nice :)

coffeechan

#50: Post by coffeechan »

I'm not a facebook guy, so somebody else can confirm. This guy in the Eureka FB group passed the word on that its going to be approximately 600 Euro in August or September.