Monolith Max

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
tumendoza

Postby tumendoza » May 06, 2019, 10:53 pm

Is anyone as excited as me for the pre-orders of the Max this Saturday? Keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to win this lottery. Been waiting for a long time for this!! :lol:

johnny4lsu

Postby johnny4lsu » May 06, 2019, 11:35 pm

Your post will limit your opportunity. FYI :lol:
★ Helpful

mivanitsky

Postby mivanitsky » May 07, 2019, 1:22 am

Someone always does it. It does benefit those who did not find on the Kafatek website the link for the email notification list. I think This is the classic altruism that does not go unpunished, as noted above.

To answer your question, yes. I look forward to the public availability of MAX, as it will allow those of us who have them to discuss them publicly, without (inadvertently) irritating Dan and his advertisers.

Future public discussion of prerelease Kafatek products will be initiated in the Kafatek forums, rather than here.

mathof

Postby mathof » May 07, 2019, 6:59 am

mivanitsky wrote:Future public discussion of prerelease Kafatek products will be initiated in the Kafatek forums, rather than here.

Kafatek forums? What Kafatek forums?

mivanitsky

Postby mivanitsky » May 07, 2019, 7:31 am

People who have purchased Kafatek grinders have received invitations. Perhaps people on the mailing list also have. People who have purchased used ones should probably be welcome too. Perhaps email Denis.

Gataros

Postby Gataros » May 07, 2019, 7:47 am

Although i have purchased a MF, i have not yet received such an invitation. I will contact Denis on this one.

RyanP

Postby RyanP » May 07, 2019, 10:00 am

mivanitsky wrote:People who have purchased Kafatek grinders have received invitations. Perhaps people on the mailing list also have. People who have purchased used ones should probably be welcome too. Perhaps email Denis.

This is news to me

andreugv1

Postby andreugv1 » May 07, 2019, 11:26 am

I did get it. But you guys are not missing much as of now. Just a couple of threads last time I checked.

isleofman

Postby isleofman » replying to andreugv1 » May 07, 2019, 1:18 pm

Maybe it would be more active if everyone who owns one knew about. This is the first I've heard of it.

def

Postby def » May 07, 2019, 2:14 pm

I think it would be nice to encourage all types of discussion (edit: *particularly pre-release products) and members on Home-Barista, including friends of Denis Basaric. More information is better, and I have learned a lot from those who have thoroughly tested Kafatek products.