Monolith Max - Page 16

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Ajwalter89

#151: Post by Ajwalter89 »

Got a flat. Don't really drink light roasts so hopefully that was the right decision.

_DSCH_

#152: Post by _DSCH_ »

Anyone get billed more than $1000 for the max extras? I got a few and still paid a flat $1000.

mivanitsky
Supporter ★

#153: Post by mivanitsky »

Ajwalter89 wrote:Got a flat. Don't really drink light roasts so hopefully that was the right decision.
If you don't drink light roasts, Flat with standard burrs, or MC3 are your most rational choices.

NelisB

#154: Post by NelisB »

Got a MAX! #1016. I was checked out in less than 20 sec and received a confirmation by email.

_DSCH_

#155: Post by _DSCH_ replying to NelisB »

Congrats! Did you get any extras or just go straight through?

NelisB

#156: Post by NelisB »

Straight through. Only checked the agreement box and chose the voltage. I checked into PayPal just before the hour so the PayPal button would appear on the deposit page. Hit the button and had to confirm I think twice on the PayPal site. All was done in 20 seconds. All the way from old Europe!

chris_n

#157: Post by chris_n »

congrats all who wanted one and were able to get one! not seeing much adult male crying this time around so seems like the lot is a satisfied one :)

chappcc

#158: Post by chappcc »

NelisB wrote:Straight through. Only checked the agreement box and chose the voltage. I checked into PayPal just before the hour so the PayPal button would appear on the deposit page. Hit the button and had to confirm I think twice on the PayPal site. All was done in 20 seconds. All the way from old Europe!
Good tip on logging into PayPal first. I didn't and log in time cost me a Max. Better luck next time???

NelisB

#159: Post by NelisB »

_DSCH_ wrote:Anyone get billed more than $1000 for the max extras? I got a few and still paid a flat $1000.
The 1000 is only a deposit. The extra's are paid in February.

FrancisK7

#160: Post by FrancisK7 »

I'm very excited I managed to get a Max yesterday, #1012. I failed miserably last May and I was prepared this time. My payment was processed exactly 16 seconds after the hour and I wasn't even first.

I'll be upgrading from a Sette 270 so it should be an interesting winter 2020 in the house. :mrgreen: