Monolith Max - Page 2

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
def

#11: Post by def »

I really cannot see why pre-release Kafatek products require a separate web site and forum. Lots of products, for example Ceado grinders are introduced and discussed on HB before they are made available to the public.

Dan Kehn, is this your guidance and policy for Home-Barista? Friends of Denis cannot introduce new Kafatek products?

NelisB

#12: Post by NelisB »

On Denis' website:

So it is not very difficult to get notified....

Advertisement
Stanford55
Supporter ♡

#13: Post by Stanford55 »

I'll have a bag of popcorn ready and will be placing bets on sell-out coming at 2:04 pst. Good luck everyone, it's a fantastic looking machine.

johnny4lsu

#14: Post by johnny4lsu »

I'm guessing 4:08pm cst

dmw010

#15: Post by dmw010 »

Another MC owner who has heard nothing from Kafatek about dedicated forums.

johnny4lsu

#16: Post by johnny4lsu »

To be fair, I didn't hear about it either. I saw the link in an email that he sent to me.

See below.

HB
Admin

#17: Post by HB »

mivanitsky wrote:To answer your question, yes. I look forward to the public availability of MAX, as it will allow those of us who have them to discuss them publicly, without (inadvertently) irritating Dan and his advertisers.
This forum has had a strict "no commercial posts" policy since its inception. Allowing friends/family of a vendor to bypass this restriction is what I'm concerned about. From my viewpoint, it's a form of shilling given most members are unaware that they're reading the opinion of the vendor's friend/family.

So as not to derail this thread, interested members should see Vendor participation in the forums. What about their friends, insiders, promoters, and influencers?
Dan Kehn

Advertisement
nismo270r

#18: Post by nismo270r »

This is also my first time hearing of the Kafatek forums, and I own one of the first production run MFs. I'll definitey hop over to check it out. Thanks!
Chris
LMWDP #509

La JP

#19: Post by La JP »

For those "in the know," if I end up having buyers remorse on the max, would it be easy to get my money back reselling? Since there are no returns with the monoliths and it's a large sum of money, I'd appreciate any advice I can get.

Eastsideloco

#20: Post by Eastsideloco »

These grinders basically resell at the retail price. A flat max would probably be snapped up within 24 hours.