[PROMO] LeverCraft Ultra Grinder - Page 46

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
leozava
Supporter ♡

#451: Post by leozava »

Just send a msg to Zhang asking what the current draw is at idle and if the lower burr carrier issue has been resolved. 240v isn't an issue in my kitchen so I'm thinking about ordering from this batch for July delivery

NelisB

#452: Post by NelisB replying to leozava »

Is he shipping to Canada?

leozava
Supporter ♡

#453: Post by leozava »

Kind of. I deal with a shipper from time to time out of China and he is who Is talking with Zhang. He is taking care of talking with Zhang, paying Zhang and shipping me the grinder for a 5% fee.

Zhang is taking deposits Feb 06 for July shipment.

ricky403

#454: Post by ricky403 »

Hi Leozava, has Zhang replied on the lower burr carrier issue?
leozava wrote:Just send a msg to Zhang asking what the current draw is at idle and if the lower burr carrier issue has been resolved. 240v isn't an issue in my kitchen so I'm thinking about ordering from this batch for July delivery

leozava
Supporter ♡

#455: Post by leozava »

No not yet, I think it's a holiday over in China so I'm sure they will get back to me early this week

Jake_G
Team HB

#456: Post by Jake_G »

ricky403 wrote:Hi Leozava, has Zhang replied on the lower burr carrier issue?
I would be surprised if Zhang acknowledges there ever was an issue. He completely brushed it aside when we brought the design issue to his attention and he was not interested in revising the design for subsequent deliveries to the US.

Granted, he also was not particularly interested in subsequent deliveries to the US, so...
LMWDP #704

ricky403

#457: Post by ricky403 »

Hi Jake, thanks for the heads up. It's a pitty that the designer ignores the comments from end users. Now I get cold feet about whether I should let my friend in China try his luck in the pre-order lottery next week.

Primacog

#458: Post by Primacog »

leozava wrote:No not yet, I think it's a holiday over in China so I'm sure they will get back to me early this week
Not only a holiday but for China, it is THE holiday - chinese new year where many china people would be returning to work only around now.
LMWDP #729

leozava
Supporter ♡

#459: Post by leozava »

I will wait to see how zhang replies, if not I'm sure a p100 will look great next to my HSM.

Ah_J

#460: Post by Ah_J »

Agreed since I found there is still a market within China for a 2nd hand machine with a raised price...

it's a pity to ignore those valuable comments (free engineering consultation :mrgreen: ) to make it in the top notch