[PROMO] LeverCraft Ultra Grinder - Page 35

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
tompoland

#341: Post by tompoland »

Hi there I'm very interested. Live in Australia. If l pre order l guess they will ship a 220v version (or 240v). Tx.
A little obsessed.

thoang77

#342: Post by thoang77 replying to tompoland »

You can select between 110v and 220v on the ordering page (before adding to cart)

brechinj

#343: Post by brechinj »

I want a nice single-dose grinder, and I'm really interested in the Ultra, but I don't want to wait (as of this writing) 8+ months. Is there any forum or something for folks who are interested in selling their preorder? I know this exists for Kafatek pre-orders.

Is there anyone out there who's had a change of heart/finances and wants out of their preorder? :wink:

threesips

#344: Post by threesips »

Hi Jason, welcome to HB. Try here:

/buysell/

DucaiMann (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#345: Post by DucaiMann (original poster) »

brechinj wrote:I want a nice single-dose grinder, and I'm really interested in the Ultra, but I don't want to wait (as of this writing) 8+ months. Is there any forum or something for folks who are interested in selling their preorder? I know this exists for Kafatek pre-orders.

Is there anyone out there who's had a change of heart/finances and wants out of their preorder? :wink:

We have been getting a lot of questions about this recently and I would like to put this to rest. If someone decides to cancel their order, the next person in line will get bumped up and so on. If that means you ordered for a later batch and a spot opens up, the people who have already ordered will have priority!

Lots of updates to share with the community when I get above water!

-Eric

IridiumBlackberry

#346: Post by IridiumBlackberry »

Eric, What's the current line looking like. Will all current orders be fulfilled and shipped in November?

platinumlotus

#347: Post by platinumlotus »

I'm a new Ultra LU user. Totally in love with the grinder. My burrs touch at 0.5, which equals to 25 microns. I just wish that the manufacturer had a better design for the portafilter fork-it doesn't hold my Breville portafilter nor my dosing cup.

@Eric: Sorry about the incident at Levercraft :( I know you guys will recover and get even stronger this time.

herefortheprocess

#348: Post by herefortheprocess »

Long time lurker first time poster. I am interested in pairing an Ultra with a Cremina. I am curious how high uniformity/unimodal style burrs on this machine work with the shot style on a Cremina - particularly with the smaller basket size. Can the smaller basket handle the high uniformity, clarity driven grind? I know Eric's roots are in lever machines so I would guess it can work well.

woodhouse

#349: Post by woodhouse »

How would the Ultra go with bag grinding, like 250g and up to 1kg? Looking at this as a replacement for my EKs. I figure I'd need to rig up a hopper. But given the reliance of this grinder on RDT, would big doses mess with the grinding operation?

VonSwoopington

#350: Post by VonSwoopington »

I'm interested in this grinder but I would like to know what is happening with the current orders and if the November target will be hit for 2021 pre orders.