[PROMO] LeverCraft Ultra Grinder - Page 22

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
DucaiMann (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#211: Post by DucaiMann (original poster) »

Plinyyounger wrote:I'm very interested in this grinder. You mentioned the burr upgrade coming in the future. Is the $200 increase on just these specific burrs? Or are the new burrs going to be installed on all machines?
There are a number of other items being added that are all included in that price for the US market, so the $200 increase will apply to all grinders, and all machines will have the new burrs. We can make exceptions depending on needs, but generally speaking, that is what will be offered.

Leelo77

#212: Post by Leelo77 »

Bazzawill wrote:I am not a fan of private forums for a specific product (nor am I a fan of Decents use of this) there are other grinders with similar features and so users should be able to share ideas. Also allowing people to see what amazing things others are doing with this grinder can only be good for you.
I don't think the intention is to create a super secret atmosphere. I know myself and probably most buyers are going to gladly share their experience here, and in other groups/places.
Where else Are you supposed to share videos, opinions, hard data and discussions? Having one group of people with the same exact grinder, able to get the same exact beans and probably a decent percentage of us having the same machines. I think will do wonders for me, and probably people on all public espresso forums.

Porcupine

#213: Post by Porcupine »

Hello all!

Pre-ordered the Ultra - very excited about this product and looking forward to trying it!

I was wondering if the basecamp community has been created yet?

Thanks !

Supporter ♡

#214: Post by DucaiMann (original poster) »

A quick update for those who have been following the launch.

Parts coming in from overseas have been moving very slowly and our motors have been sitting at a port for the past 2-3 weeks. UPS has been non responsive and we can't do much at the moment.

Once the grinders have shipped, I will update the thread and then I am assuming users will start their own.

RobindG

#215: Post by RobindG »

yoshiod9

#216: Post by yoshiod9 »

Any updates? I've been following this thread pretty closely because I'm quite interested in the Ultra but the last we had an update was over a month ago.

Supporter ♡

#217: Post by DucaiMann (original poster) replying to yoshiod9 »

The first grinder is set to deliver on Thursday this week. There were a lot of delays on parts due to UPS being behind. I'm going to let users take it from here!

yoshiod9

#218: Post by yoshiod9 replying to DucaiMann »

Awesome! Can't wait to hear about the grinder!

truemagellen

#219: Post by truemagellen »

Is there a reason for so much machining chatter on the burr carrier or is that just the lighting? wondering if it will lead to accumulation of old grounds and/or residue

Cool Beans
Supporter

#220: Post by Cool Beans »

Looking forward everyone's in-depth thoughts on this grinder! Even though I decided to go with the Lagom I'm wishing everyone the best with this one. Hope they knock it out of the park.