Lagom P64 is making a terrible noise - Help - Page 2

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
instantkamera

#11: Post by instantkamera »

codes123 wrote:Hi guys, this is my first post here but I was a long time lurker and I always appreciate how the experts on this forum help out newbies like me. Based on the lagom thread and the wonderful user experience I've read there I decided to get me one as my end game espresso grinder but unfortunately my user experience differs from those amazing reviews I've read! Lagom P64 is driving me crazy with its noise level!! I don't know what's wrong with it because I've watched a lot of youtube videos and their lagoms don't make such sound!! Something must be wrong with my grinder and I really need your help to fix it. Here is a video of the sound it makes.

video

The burrs aren't touching and I've cleaned the burrs more than once but no use. I'm back using my baratza sette 30 which I'm glad I didn't sell. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue?
I came here expecting any manner of noises I *have* heard from mine that I might be able to explain, but nope, that's just fu*ked (highly technical term :D). Contact support/Hayden ASAP (and I'd stop running it in the meantime).