Lagom P64 Flat (Option-O) - Page 6

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Almico

#51: Post by Almico »

njw wrote:i'm interested in this as a grinder for filter/v60 coffee and i usually stay on the fine side of v60. the emphasis on alignment and the ssp burrs make it appealing and it seems like they intentionally mention multiple times that this is meant to be more than just an espresso grinder.
I would find out how many beans can fit the ground chamber before I buy this for drip.

I use my MonoCon for drip at home, but if all I did was drip, I'd have a Fuji Royal.

espressoking

#52: Post by espressoking »

It is all written down on their Site

Continuous use is possible ... so even batch brews can be supported that way

rimblas

#53: Post by rimblas »

namelessone wrote:There isn't even a name, address or phone number on the webpage? Is there any proof that this is an actual company?
I'm not going to click all over their website to verify or find info. But I'm one of those that purchased a Helor Stance Motor (among many on HB) that was produced by Option-O in conjunction with Helor.
I've exchanged many emails with "Customer Service". Received a real, high-quality grinder, and shelled out real money to get it.

If I had extra money, I would place an order for the new Lagom. That said, I'm super happy with my HSM

tv79

#54: Post by tv79 »

I'll be interested to hear how early adopters feel about it's performance in the coarser range. Right now there doesn't seem to be a significant upgrade past the Vario for brew grinding (short of going commercial), so sounds like this one could be interesting.

HB
Admin

#55: Post by HB »

Split follow-on discussion to SSP 64mm brew burrs in the espresso range.
Dan Kehn

discsinthesky

#56: Post by discsinthesky »

Pre-order is live if anyone is interested.

espressoking

#57: Post by espressoking »

I ordered a black one with SSP. All went well so far ...

wai2cool4u

#58: Post by wai2cool4u »

seems like their sold out of the preorder. that was fast...

you can still email them until 9/14 if you want their 100 dollar off preorder discount but delivery will be january instead of november.

discsinthesky

#59: Post by discsinthesky »

espressoking wrote:I ordered a black one with SSP. All went well so far ...
Likewise! Excited to check this thing out in a few months.

chortya

#60: Post by chortya »

Hi all, I own MK EK43 but would like to reduce the counter footprint without sacrificing grind quality for filter. I use Niche Zero for espresso, so only SSP burr version would be relevant for me.
What do you say, is this a relevant replacement candidate?