Lagom P64 Flat (Option-O) - Page 147

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
YeetSkeeterson

#1461: Post by YeetSkeeterson »

But Prima is constantly sold out, whereas Lagom's website allows for preorders of the November batch...

I understand what it says, however that wasn't my question. My question was what would happen if I ordered from their site anyway. The obvious? It would just be canceled?

Edit: this is what would happen

sethde

#1462: Post by sethde »

They bill 10 grand in shipping for direct orders to the US

CafelatStore: home of Cafelat products online
Sponsored by CafelatStore
YeetSkeeterson

#1463: Post by YeetSkeeterson »

I wonder if anyone has paid.

Amberale

#1464: Post by Amberale »

YeetSkeeterson wrote:But Prima is constantly sold out, whereas Lagom's website allows for preorders of the November batch...

I understand what it says, however that wasn't my question. My question was what would happen if I ordered from their site anyway. The obvious? It would just be canceled?

Edit: this is what would happen

Might as well go for the express option seeing as it is the same price. :D
That is brilliant!

choroidalfusion

#1465: Post by choroidalfusion »

I emailed Option-O about a month ago: "is my only choice as a US customer, to go through Prima Coffee?" And I also asked why it was so much more expensive.

Sam said: "all US orders are to go through Prima Coffee as that's our agreement (Prima Coffee will handle all the after-sales support so that'd only be fair for them). Regarding the price, yes, the cost difference is due to the import duty, as well as shipping cost, both of which are included in Prima's price."

I got lucky and snagged a silver one a couple weeks ago. Prima had a small batch for sale. I think all available units were gone in about 48 hours.