Lagom P64 Flat (Option-O) - Page 133

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
stavros

#1321: Post by stavros »

I am an european customer. What is better option to save money to buy in Euros with paypal option for eu customers plus duty prepaid or with dollars with duty prepaid delivery service?

golemagg

#1322: Post by golemagg »

I bit the bullet and bought one yesterday for mid August shipping. I've ordered the SSP Unimodal burrs since I mainly make brewed coffee. It took a lot of comparison with the DF64 but in the end the build quality and smaller wins made me choose the Lagom. Now the long wait begins. :D

heytchap

#1323: Post by heytchap replying to golemagg »

You will be thrilled. I adore mine.

dbk94

#1324: Post by dbk94 »

Did anyone in the US return one recently to Prima? I noticed they had a single silver unit w/ Unimodals in stock, and I jumped on that. Since it was only 1 unit and their next batch isn't supposed to arrive for at least a month, I assume this one I bought was a return. But I'm hoping it was returned due to some minor/personal preference reason rather than an actual issue with the grinder :D

ConFlatExp

#1325: Post by ConFlatExp replying to dbk94 »

people maybe returning since they might be jumping over to the p100

dbk94

#1326: Post by dbk94 »

ConFlatExp wrote: people maybe returning since they might be jumping over to the p100
Good point! That's reassuring. Excited to hear more about how good the P100 ends up being too

jrham12

#1327: Post by jrham12 »

dbk94 wrote:Did anyone in the US return one recently to Prima? I noticed they had a single silver unit w/ Unimodals in stock, and I jumped on that. Since it was only 1 unit and their next batch isn't supposed to arrive for at least a month, I assume this one I bought was a return. But I'm hoping it was returned due to some minor/personal preference reason rather than an actual issue with the grinder :D
That's how I got mine (Black with HU burrs)... I just happened to go to Prima's website and saw they had (2) "used" in stock a couple months ago so took a gamble and bought one. No issues at all and it has worked flawlessly!

lukewarmandbothered

#1328: Post by lukewarmandbothered replying to jrham12 »

This is what happened to me, aside from the "used' part and, for what it's worth, it didn't look or feel used. I assumed they got some cancelations from the previous batch after there was the SSP delay (and maybe also the P100 coming out soon). I just got extremely lucky to have checked when I did because the two that were in stock were both gone by the end of that day.

It's been a dream grinder for me and well worth it.

dbk94

#1329: Post by dbk94 »

Super glad to hear that from both of you. Hopefully my luck continues and I get a flawlessly functioning grinder. Just gotta be patient while they fulfill the order

PederLindbom 2

#1330: Post by PederLindbom 2 »

Decided to 3d print a little thing to declutter my bench. Someone might find it fun or useful:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4891638