Lagom P100 - Page 10

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
heytchap

#91: Post by heytchap »

ConFlatExp wrote:how come no chatter here on the p100, no one wants to talk abt the best grinder currently in market :)

there's a lot on various coffee-related discords.

aleck

#92: Post by aleck »

heytchap wrote:The P100 is seriously ugly compared with the P64.
Tastes are different :), to me this looks super minimal and thus just nice. Most grinders are horrible to look at.

aleck

#93: Post by aleck »

Eiern wrote:Here's a vid of the P100 and the rest of the Lagom lineup https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19K4y1 ... e=copy_web

No foreign talking. If you search that site for Lagom P100 there is an unboxing vid where a guy demonstrates and opens one up to brush clean etc.
Making a video comparing the sound of grinders and the background music is louder than sound one wants to demonstrate. My goodness. :roll:

coffeeOnTheBrain

#94: Post by coffeeOnTheBrain replying to aleck »

You are absolutely right! On too if it I would assume that the auto leveling of the camera was on, because the loudness seems dead equal, just the frequency differs. I know how quite a Lagom 64 is and I saw a review on the mini and the sound was much louder and the reviewer complained about not only the frequency, but also the loudness.

codes123

#95: Post by codes123 »

codes123

#96: Post by codes123 »

ConFlatExp

#97: Post by ConFlatExp »

to a trashbag directly eh, i hope the weight of the bag did not topple the grinder . how many lbs did you season it with?
this is gonna be a monolith killer lol.

ethiopianbuffman

#98: Post by ethiopianbuffman »

That doesn't sound good. Maybe because the camera is too close but it sounds terrible with the start and stopping.

coffeeOnTheBrain

#99: Post by coffeeOnTheBrain »

codes123 wrote:video
Thank you for making the video!

Judging form this video and the earlier one linked above the sound of the P100 seems to be related more to the Lagom Mini then to the Lagom 64.
I personally appreciate my 4 month old child not screaming in a high pitch like that, she seems to be closer related to the Lagom 64 than the rest of the Option-O lineup ;)

GorchT

#100: Post by GorchT »

codes123 wrote:video
Could you maybe make a video were you first start the p64 and then the p100. To hear the differences, because the p64 sound is "well" known, so it's easier to know how the camera etc. is interfering with the sound. :D Sorry for the extra work and many thanks in advance. :oops: