Lagom P100 - Page 9

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
truemagellen

#81: Post by truemagellen »

ConFlatExp wrote:video
thanks

spiraleyes

#82: Post by spiraleyes »

codes123 wrote:Has anyone got a tracking number?
No tracking number yet. Seems odd since they said it had been picked up by the shipper two days ago.

ConFlatExp

#83: Post by ConFlatExp »

Got the P100 today, this is really tool less operation what they mentioned. Never saw a grinder where you remove the top so easily and clean the burrs and be done with it in few min. And so less retention!!

teaser shot of the base and cup....rest is on the burr seasoning table..will post pics later

UPDATE:

TenLayers
Supporter ♡

#84: Post by TenLayers »

You're number one! Congrats. I think Option-O has quite the lineup now.

Paolo

#85: Post by Paolo »

Keen to see and hear more....

GorchT

#86: Post by GorchT »

More informations please. I am thinking about getting something like the lagom in the next few years :lol:

spiraleyes

#87: Post by spiraleyes »

ConFlatExp wrote:Got the P100 today, this is really tool less operation what they mentioned. Never saw a grinder where you remove the top so easily and clean the burrs and be done with it in few min. And so less retention!!
So jealous. I bareley got my tracking number this morning. No estimated ship date yet but I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday based on the express service from HK.

Eiern

#88: Post by Eiern »

Not my pictures, but here we get to see the insides.

Eiern

#89: Post by Eiern »

Here's a vid of the P100 and the rest of the Lagom lineup https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19K4y1 ... e=copy_web

No foreign talking. If you search that site for Lagom P100 there is an unboxing vid where a guy demonstrates and opens one up to brush clean etc.

ConFlatExp

#90: Post by ConFlatExp »

how come no chatter here on the p100, no one wants to talk abt the best grinder currently in market :)