Lagom P100 - Page 52

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
HoyaZot

#511: Post by HoyaZot »

Has anyone in the US received their mid-October shipment of the P100, yet, or at least heard that it shipped? Relatedly, any duties in the US? Still waiting to hear on my order status.

geared2play

#512: Post by geared2play replying to HoyaZot »

Nope. No words from option-o what so ever about the mid-Oct shipment. Technically, it is still Mid-October now but I would shoot them an email in a few days. I am not in a rush but some info along the way would be nice.

Update 10/20: Just received email from OO with DHL tracking.

asamimasa

#513: Post by asamimasa »

I received my Oct delivery silver w/SSP Brew swap yesterday. Shipped 10/15, and I received a tracking text from DHL and the OO dispatch email w/tracking came two days later. It came with the old catch cup, not the new bell doser that is expected to ship for Nov delivery onwards.

mtbizzle

#514: Post by mtbizzle »

I have noticed that the RPM dial on my (new) p100 does not increase noise level from the grinder when the dial is increased past 5. This is with beans loaded or without. Any ideas what might cause this?
"All people by nature desire to know" -Aristotle

skink91

#515: Post by skink91 »

I placed a pre-order with option-O for a P100 (January lot)... anyone know approximately what should I expect the duty fees to be?

omarbaha

#516: Post by omarbaha replying to skink91 »

just got mine.. I didnt have to pay any

skink91

#517: Post by skink91 replying to omarbaha »

Thanks - really looking forward to it!

JW
Supporter ♡

#518: Post by JW »

Duties were $60CAD to Canada. Estimated delivery was mid-late January, plus a couple of weeks for SSP Brew Burrs. Actual delivery was today :)

buckersss
Supporter ♡

#519: Post by buckersss replying to JW »

Wow. You ordered right through option-o? Who was the courier?

Maybe if they are shipped right from China the value isn't fully declared, which is why the duties are pennies on the dollar.

kushkush

#520: Post by kushkush »

JW wrote:Duties were $60CAD to Canada. Estimated delivery was mid-late January, plus a couple of weeks for SSP Brew Burrs. Actual delivery was today :)
wow, awesome! When did you order? Do you mind sharing the total in CAD you paid to receive it?