Lagom P100 - Page 31

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
mralecthomas

#301: Post by mralecthomas »

Are US customers allowed to order the P100 directly from Option-O since Prima is not currently carrying it?

level3ninja

#302: Post by level3ninja »

Yes. The arrangement with Prima is for the P64 only

NerdyMug

#303: Post by NerdyMug »

Anyone heard anything from Option-o on the latest production batch and whether it's still on track to ship this month?

CanadaCoffeeGuy

#304: Post by CanadaCoffeeGuy » replying to NerdyMug »

Apparently they're waiting on delivery of SSP burrs. I'm not holding my breath that we'll receive our grinders before year end

Eiern

#305: Post by Eiern »

Bought a P100 walnut lid from etsy seller CoffeeGadgetsStudio

PrincePolo82

#306: Post by PrincePolo82 »

Like this person, I'm also considering moving to a P100 from a Kinu M47, drinking mostly medium to dark roasts and sometimes (my god) Italian espresso blends with !Robusta!, roasted a century ago and carried to the local chain grocer by mule and weathering all the elements.

This is shorthand for my leanings toward a strong mouthfeel and thick crema that medium/dark roasts and robusta uniquely provides. I want an endgame grinder and I'm not open to considering the Monolith Conical given the RDT annoyance.

Anyone think I'll be fundamentally disappointed with the P100 with HU burrs?

Jonk

#307: Post by Jonk »

PrincePolo82 wrote:Anyone think I'll be fundamentally disappointed with the P100 with HU burrs?
Yes. If it's true that SSP 98mm HU are similar in profile to SSP 64mm Brew/MP it does not sound like a good fit for your preference.

chunter1001

#308: Post by chunter1001 »

Is anybody else who ordered a P100 from this batch having issues with delivery? Mine is stuck in US FedEx customs limbo for some reason.

FedEx claims I need to supply importer's registration/identification number and the manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code for each commodity.

Seems like Option-O maybe did not prep these for international delivery? I emailed Option-O on this but haven't heard back yet.

McPickle

#309: Post by McPickle »

chunter1001 wrote:Is anybody else who ordered a P100 from this batch having issues with delivery? ...
Yes, give fedex this address and they should release it:
removed by request

chunter1001

#310: Post by chunter1001 »

Thanks!