Lagom P100 - Page 31

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
mralecthomas

#301: Post by mralecthomas »

Are US customers allowed to order the P100 directly from Option-O since Prima is not currently carrying it?

level3ninja

#302: Post by level3ninja »

Yes. The arrangement with Prima is for the P64 only

NerdyMug

#303: Post by NerdyMug »

Anyone heard anything from Option-o on the latest production batch and whether it's still on track to ship this month?

CanadaCoffeeGuy

#304: Post by CanadaCoffeeGuy replying to NerdyMug »

Apparently they're waiting on delivery of SSP burrs. I'm not holding my breath that we'll receive our grinders before year end

Eiern

#305: Post by Eiern »

Bought a P100 walnut lid from etsy seller CoffeeGadgetsStudio

PrincePolo82

#306: Post by PrincePolo82 »

Like this person, I'm also considering moving to a P100 from a Kinu M47, drinking mostly medium to dark roasts and sometimes (my god) Italian espresso blends with !Robusta!, roasted a century ago and carried to the local chain grocer by mule and weathering all the elements.

This is shorthand for my leanings toward a strong mouthfeel and thick crema that medium/dark roasts and robusta uniquely provides. I want an endgame grinder and I'm not open to considering the Monolith Conical given the RDT annoyance.

Anyone think I'll be fundamentally disappointed with the P100 with HU burrs?
GS3 MP, Lagom P64

Jonk

#307: Post by Jonk »

PrincePolo82 wrote:Anyone think I'll be fundamentally disappointed with the P100 with HU burrs?
Yes. If it's true that SSP 98mm HU are similar in profile to SSP 64mm Brew/MP it does not sound like a good fit for your preference.

chunter1001

#308: Post by chunter1001 »

Is anybody else who ordered a P100 from this batch having issues with delivery? Mine is stuck in US FedEx customs limbo for some reason.

FedEx claims I need to supply importer's registration/identification number and the manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code for each commodity.

Seems like Option-O maybe did not prep these for international delivery? I emailed Option-O on this but haven't heard back yet.

McPickle

#309: Post by McPickle »

chunter1001 wrote:Is anybody else who ordered a P100 from this batch having issues with delivery? ...
Yes, give fedex this address and they should release it:
removed by request

chunter1001

#310: Post by chunter1001 »

Thanks!