LAGOM mini - Page 9

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
level3ninja

#81: Post by level3ninja »

ultramaroon wrote:Only thing is I got the black one and really wish it would've had a black power adapter -- the white adapter and cord doesn't look right at all.
You can just buy a black laptop 24VDC 5A power supply, it uses a standard plug.

ral2176

#82: Post by ral2176 »

Got mine a little over a week ago (mid-April batch) and have been loving it. Haven't encountered any of the previously mentioned issues with stalling. Have gone through ~2lbs of medium and some lighter coffees without more than a hiccup.

equedadoii

#83: Post by equedadoii » replying to ral2176 »

Got news that mine is being shipped :) Hoping your experience is reflected with this latest batch.

braxtonjens

#84: Post by braxtonjens »

When Lagom gets the mini issues all ironed out and there's been some units that have stood the test of time.

This is on my 'Definitely buy" list,
And I may downsize just to the mini.
“Coffee is always a good idea”
LMWDP #617

Roisey33

#85: Post by Roisey33 »

My Lagom Mini just started making the most horrible scratching/grinding noise when I turn it on with or without grinding beans. It doesn't appear to be scraping the walls when I remove the upper burr. I've ground maybe 10 lbs of beans through it and my grind setting is around 1.5. Has anyone else run into a problem like this?

level3ninja

#86: Post by level3ninja »

So the motor runs but the burrs don't move? Mine did that a couple of weeks ago and they're sending me a whole new one. Reply to the order confirmation email with a video of what it's doing and they'll sort it out pretty quickly. When did you receive your Mini?

cebseb

#87: Post by cebseb »

Roisey33 wrote:My Lagom Mini just started making the most horrible scratching/grinding noise when I turn it on with or without grinding beans. It doesn't appear to be scraping the walls when I remove the upper burr. I've ground maybe 10 lbs of beans through it and my grind setting is around 1.5. Has anyone else run into a problem like this?

Yeah sounds like you're running into one of the issues an earlier batch they put out had. From the sounds of it, you'll need to reach out to option-o and start a claim with them. They'll take care of you!

Roisey33

#88: Post by Roisey33 »

I received mine December, 2021. The burrs rotate and seem to function normally, but the sound is horrible. Maybe it's scraping the inner wall of the grinds chamber. Although there doesn't seem to be much if any physical evidence, from what I can see, for that to be the cause of the noise. I sent a message through their website when I posted my first message here, about a week ago. No response yet. I'll reach out through the confirmation email like ninja recommended. Thanks everyone.

majs2009

#89: Post by majs2009 »

Anyone received their lagom mini recently? What month you ordered yours and when did you receive it?

Just wondering if Option-O normally sticks with their shipping schedule for the mini or should I expect delays similar to the P64 and P100?

B2uatk

#90: Post by B2uatk »

I was supposed to be early June. I sent an email about the new burrs and received an email last night about mine being shipped next week?