JT64/ LR Lufeibao 64mm Grinder - Page 3

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
chengchuan

#21: Post by chengchuan »

Bad news from dealer, yesterday.
They can't found the same size or smaller size ac adapter with on spec, they need more time to search or custom made.

My JT64 ground with light roast espresso in medium speed without stuck.

And I replaced the burr to SSP Cast V2 burr and did aligment. The rotary side with not bad, but fix side I used 4 or 5 layer foil to align it.

EvanOz85

#22: Post by EvanOz85 »

chengchuan wrote:They can't found the same size or smaller size ac adapter with on spec, they need more time to search or custom made.
Darn, thanks for the update. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon. Which dealer are you in communication with?

I think this grinder really has the potential to be a DF64 killer.

Advertisement
chengchuan

#23: Post by chengchuan »

Which dealer are you in communication with?
I got this news from their JT64 discuss group. And dealer in china taobao which also in this discuss group reased this news, yesterday.

Giampiero

#24: Post by Giampiero »

Watching the Allen bolt size and the burr clockwise rotation, i hope the Allen bolt has the reversed thread to avoid to unscrew while the burr rotate clockwise.

RedPanda

#25: Post by RedPanda »

Its prob from the same mfg source, so it might apply to all vendors.

Anyways, have anyone in china removed the motor out of the shell?

chengchuan

#26: Post by chengchuan »

Anyways, have anyone in china removed the motor out of the shell?
You can't remove motor out of shell, because whole motor is grinder body, and that's why it can make so small.

EvanOz85

#27: Post by EvanOz85 »

chengchuan wrote:I got this news from their JT64 discuss group. And dealer in china taobao which also in this discuss group reased this news, yesterday.
Thanks, please keep us updated!

Advertisement
EvanOz85

#28: Post by EvanOz85 »

Giampiero wrote:Watching the Allen bolt size and the burr clockwise rotation, i hope the Allen bolt has the reversed thread to avoid to unscrew while the burr rotate clockwise.
This is a good point. Can anyone confirm?

EvanOz85

#29: Post by EvanOz85 »

I was contacted by one of the sellers on AliExpress today, and they have a new AC adapter for the grinder. It's only slightly larger than the original, so I went ahead an placed an order. I ended up going with the SSP burrs as it ended up being cheaper than buying them separately. Will also get the Lab Sweet Cast burrs to try out.

New AC adapter on the right:

zellleonhart

#30: Post by zellleonhart »

EvanOz85 wrote:I was contacted by one of the sellers on AliExpress today, and they have a new AC adapter for the grinder. It's only slightly larger than the original, so I went ahead an placed an order. I ended up going with the SSP burrs as it ended up being cheaper than buying them separately. Will also get the Lab Sweet Cast burrs to try out.
That's a relief. Did they say if the V2 grinder is already ready to ship?