Helor Stance Motor - a 83mm conical single dosing grinder - First Look - Page 14

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Javier

#131: Post by Javier »

speedplay wrote:Now both the upgrade kit and the complete package are sold out!
Makes me wonder if the Stance Manual (i.e., non-motorized version) is available... However, I don't believe Helor has replied to Sam's inquiry about whether or not said version (i.e., manual version) has been updated since it was released.
LMWDP #115

speedplay

#132: Post by speedplay replying to Javier »

Just checked and the Helor Manual is available, both Advanced and Professional configurations.
But don't know if these have been updated, probably not because I would guess they would make mention of it if they had.

The grinder on the new Helor Stance Motor has supposedly had some upgrades. But what these upgrades entail I don't think has been detailed or explained.

ttttt91

#133: Post by ttttt91 »

Read the updates regarding pre-orders and shipments here

https://www.option-o.com/updates/

mkrissel

#134: Post by mkrissel »

Great company. Making it right -

"Dear all

Some of you may have noticed we had stopped taking pre-orders on the website. We truly apologise for that as the demand has exceeded our initial estimation and we are out of the Stance units to fulfil any more new order for early-mid September delivery.

However, to keep to our promise of the cut-off date and if you do not mind your grinder to be delivered at a slightly later date, we are happy to honour our pre-order price, as long as we receive the orders before 31st of August. We expect to receive more Stance units next month and the delivery for new orders is estimated to be early October. We will update our website shortly to reflect that and the updated delivery date for new orders.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for the interest in our grinder.

Best Regards

Option-O"

isabelo

#135: Post by isabelo »

mkrissel wrote:Great company. Making it right -
Yes, it seems they are. Good to see companies that honor their words.

speedplay

#136: Post by speedplay »

mkrissel wrote:Great company. Making it right -

"Dear all

Some of you may have noticed we had stopped taking pre-orders on the website. We truly apologise for that as the demand has exceeded our initial estimation and we are out of the Stance units to fulfil any more new order for early-mid September delivery.

However, to keep to our promise of the cut-off date and if you do not mind your grinder to be delivered at a slightly later date, we are happy to honour our pre-order price, as long as we receive the orders before 31st of August. We expect to receive more Stance units next month and the delivery for new orders is estimated to be early October. We will update our website shortly to reflect that and the updated delivery date for new orders.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for the interest in our grinder.

Best Regards

Option-O"
Website has been updated and orders can once again be placed.
This is indeed a good company.

Almico

#137: Post by Almico »

Yep, just ordered mine...motor.

Iowa_Boy

#138: Post by Iowa_Boy »

isabelo wrote:Yes, it seems they are. Good to see companies that honor their words.
Completely agree!!

leozava
Supporter ♡

#139: Post by leozava »

Just placed an order for a full grinder/motor

jonathonhagerty

#140: Post by jonathonhagerty »

Javier wrote:Makes me wonder if the Stance Manual (i.e., non-motorized version) is available... However, I don't believe Helor has replied to Sam's inquiry about whether or not said version (i.e., manual version) has been updated since it was released.
Sam,
Did you ever receive information about design updates from the manual to the motorized stance? I'm interested in alignment. Especially after jeffrey's post last year about some alignment issue. I'm not sure if the movement was vertical or lateral, or how much the movement was. Regardless, certainly looks like you had consistent grinds in your review.
Thanks, Jon