Hario V60 grinder

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
keno

#1: Post by keno »

Saw this ad in the latest Roast magazine for the Hario V60 Electric Coffee Grinder. Anyone know anything about it?

[creative nickname]

#2: Post by [creative nickname] »

Here is a product page link, but it is still a bit short on some details like burr size.
LMWDP #435

Advertisement
keno (original poster)

#3: Post by keno (original poster) »

Thanks, looked on Hario's site and didn't find anything. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the Baratza grinders.

pafcio0

#4: Post by pafcio0 »

portamento

#5: Post by portamento »

That's a Sunbeam EM0480, aka KRUPS GX610050, aka Graef CM80. Domestic conical burrset.
Ryan

lastofthefamous

#6: Post by lastofthefamous »

I'm also interested in this grinder. But it looks like a re-brand no?

darve

#7: Post by darve »

[creative nickname] wrote:Here is a product page link, but it is still a bit short on some details like burr size.
There is actually a small CAD drawing image on that product page that shows the dimensions of the conical burrs. Looks like they are 36-38 mm conicals and are 20 mm deep.

Advertisement
pieteryts

#8: Post by pieteryts »

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. About Hario V60 Grinder, is it good? One of my local sites is starting preorder on this grinder. I want to get anice (but affordable) grinder for my manual brew. I don't do espresso for now (not enough budget), so I want to focus on the grinder first as mentioned many many times on HB (many thanks guys).
My budget is very small. $150 and below. And I can't get ebay second hand/refurbish one as shipping would be too high (I lived in Indonesia).

happycat

#9: Post by happycat replying to pieteryts »

I suggest posting a new question in the Buying Advice forum with a title that includes Indonesia and your budget and brew grinder.
LMWDP #603

pieteryts

#10: Post by pieteryts »

Will do.. Sorry 'bout that. I just don't want to create a new topic on my first post. Hehe.