Habrus Made distribution tools

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
darokz

#1: Post by darokz »

Hello,

i was making some research about distribution tools, actually looking for the real difference between st anthony and mahlgut dozer and which shape could be best... well, still looking for an answer.

But i found these tools, Habrus Made, seems like great quality tools made in Minsk, Belarus. And the most important is that they are really well priced.

60 dollars + 25 shipping. so far i have ordered a "dozer like" tool and can't wait to receive it.

justgrindit

#2: Post by justgrindit »

Do they have a website or how did you order it?

darokz (original poster)

#3: Post by darokz (original poster) replying to justgrindit »

I talked to Aliaksei on facebook but you can also find him on instagram i don't think there is a website yet.

https://www.facebook.com/HabrusMade-1099409133429834/

https://www.instagram.com/habrusmade/

3cordcreations

#4: Post by 3cordcreations »

I looked into these also, they look like good quality and he has a few coatings to choose from. The biggest problem was communication and ordering. I decided to hold off. Now Kafatek is making one at a good price and made in US.
A three cord strand is not easily broken...

mivanitsky
Supporter ★

#5: Post by mivanitsky »

These look good, and the Kafatek ones are excellent. I have them in both 49.5mm and 58.5mm sizes and they work very well. I recommend them highly for any who desire a grooming tool.

Unlike the Monoliths and LevTamps, Denis does not make the grader tools. He sources them from what I believe is an Asian manufacturer. He feels that they are of excellent quality, and people want them, so he sells them.

cygnusx1

#6: Post by cygnusx1 »

He has some videos posted on his Instagram account. Pretty cool tools.

Possepat

#7: Post by Possepat »

I have a Saint Anthony BT Distribution tool arriving today. I already have the Saint Anthony New Levy Tamper which I love. I'll post my thoughts once I get them both set and up and running.
"Do what you want, you're gonna do it anyways!" - My father

LMWDP #365

JDP

#8: Post by JDP »

I like the look of that tamper! :) $60 would be quite a bargain.

cygnusx1

#9: Post by cygnusx1 »

I noticed he did make a couple of sales through eBay. $10.00 shipping from Europe? :shock: