Fiorenzato F64 - The blue LED is flashing even with motor off

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Norton

#1: Post by Norton »

Hello everyone

I'm a new member and I'm already apologizing if I was being repetitive with this topic. I really did not find anything on the internet.

Yesterday, I bought a used F64E in perfect condition. The grinder had two months of use. Suddenly, the blue LED began to flash even with the motor off. But all the functions are working very well. Is it any warning? Has anyone had or has any similar experience?

The grinder is perfect, adding even its beautiful display and functions. He can grind a grain of mustard. But the user manual is very poor. There is no troubleshooting session. The only information about the blue LED is that it flashes when it is grinding and stays on when stopped.

Thank you very much

slipchuck

#2: Post by slipchuck replying to Norton »

Does it continue after Leaving it unplugged for a while?
Try resetting to factory defaults to see if that helps.
Otherwise if it is working properly I would just live with it :)

Good luck

Randy
“There is nobody you can’t learn to like once you’ve heard their story.”

keno

#3: Post by keno »

Maybe it's a K-Mart model?
Sorry, but couldn't resist.

Norton (original poster)

#4: Post by Norton (original poster) »

Thanks for replying...
Yes.. I executed the Factory Reset. It sounds that I will have to live with the led flashing. Sometimes it turns off.

Thanks

kize

#5: Post by kize »

After looking through the user guide for the answer- Why not try to contact Chris coffee or a vendor that sells the e64 - and ask about the blue light ?

Norton (original poster)

#6: Post by Norton (original poster) »

Ok.. Few days ago, I sent an email to the manufacturer .... But I have no answer so far. I'll try Chris Coffee. Thanks