Fiorenzato F4 E Nano observations - Page 19

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Shootermg5

#181: Post by Shootermg5 »

Anyone having any issues with clogging/stalling this grinder with the 250w motor?

I'm currently eyeing this grinder along with the Eureka Atom. From my research, I am leaning more towards the F4 (admittedly, cost plays a big factor as I also have a Lelit Bianaca on the way). But one thing the Atom has over the F4 is the larger motor.

I typically like lighter or light-med roasts.

TIA!

Peter_SVK

#182: Post by Peter_SVK »

Never, even if upgraded with 64mm Food Friendly burrs. Light roasts.

yvrdennis

#183: Post by yvrdennis »

Me neither.

Benoitpb

#184: Post by Benoitpb »

Hi

I have Lelit Bianca and a just received F4 Allground with 64 mm Titanium, my first impression is very good!

Ben
BPB

eriklenaerts

#185: Post by eriklenaerts »

Hey @Peter, great read here and the other posts about fighting the retention. Would love to have the scale & pointer.

I'm totally not that handy in modding myself, was wondering if there's a friendly way to upgrade to the 64mm burrs to reduce the retention in the chamber.

balagiwithak

#186: Post by balagiwithak »

@erik I just received an import of the f4 filter burr carrier and can confirm that it fits in the f4e. After confirming the f4f burr carrier fit I purchase a set of mazzer sj burrs. I just received them at the beginning of the week and haven't had a chance to test them yet, hopefully this weekend.

bpel86

#187: Post by bpel86 »

Hello to everyone. I have read many posts about upgrading from the original burrs to something better but I am confused. I have the F4E. Which burrs are available for my grinder and are the most "plug and play" solution? Whether we are talking a out 58mm or bigger.

andrebassil

#188: Post by andrebassil »

Peter_SVK wrote:PM sent.
Hello, how can I get the grinder scale for Lagom p64 black ?