Ditting 804 Single Dose Hopper - Page 6

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
didiee

#51: Post by didiee »

:wink: Following to see when it would be available!

didiee

#52: Post by didiee »

Anyone else able to order from the op?
Even more interested now, since I just got an 804kr!
Trying to simplify my workflow, think this would help.

Shantastic
Supporter ♡

#53: Post by Shantastic »

Is this still a thing that's happening? I'd like to get one of these for sure

atreuhttam (original poster)

#54: Post by atreuhttam (original poster) »

For everyone that has been interested in this project, I really do appreciate your interest. Life has gotten in the way of this over the past year, and I just don't have the time or motivation to print hoppers to send out, my printer also isn't performing the way I would like it to and I wouldn't be happy sending out prints from it.

With that said though, I need to do some organizing of all the CAD files for the designs, and once that is done, I will upload all of the hopper designs to Printables for everyone to download and print or have printed.

I do still have I believe 9 or 10 hardware packs put together that I would be happy to sell and ship within the USA. These packs include a laser cut aluminum fixing disc (identical to the disc on the bottom of your factory hopper), and all the fasteners required to assemble the hopper. Not all of my designs require a disc though, as some simply bolt to the upper burr carrier where the locking tabs are bolted to the carrier. All info and parts info will be on the printables page.

I have about 10 different hopper designs, for both the DF64 bellows and the LeverCraft bellows that will be uploaded in their entirety.

Matt

jfjj

#55: Post by jfjj »

I'd pay for shipping to Canada. I ended getting mine printed, but the bother is that i don't have the square hopper attachment.
- Jean

atreuhttam (original poster)

#56: Post by atreuhttam (original poster) replying to jfjj »

Jean,

I sent you a PM