Ceado Spout Attachment

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Capuchin Monk

#1: Post by Capuchin Monk »

Does anyone know where the grounds redirecting attachment for Ceado grinder spout (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0078/ ... essive.jpg) can be purchased? My Ceado E37J grinder has a set of holes at the spout which would fit such attachment and I was wondering if it's available for retrofit.

gorbay

#2: Post by gorbay »

blumes

#3: Post by blumes »

No space to do that.

Capuchin Monk (original poster)

#4: Post by Capuchin Monk (original poster) »

Thanks for the info. Then perhaps a smaller attachment is the way to go. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0078/ ... essive.jpg
I haven't found a vendor yet.

ufergus

#5: Post by ufergus »

I have been working on a set of 3d printed chute modifications for my E37SD. I am still testing different variations, but if you are interested I would be happy to share the model files of my current configuration. Note that these are geared toward a left heavy grind flow from the flapper-less SD configuration. Not sure how your J grind flow differs and if you would need a more central channel out of the chute. The chute attaches with a reusable 3m command strip to the bottom of the built in chute. The lid sits on the top and is easily removed to brush out the last few grains. So far I have found this to be a tremendous improvement. I can grind directly into the portafilter, a few knocks, a rake and its good to go.

rich

Capuchin Monk (original poster)

#6: Post by Capuchin Monk (original poster) »

:shock: 3D printing! That's beyond my source availability. I was trying to keep the grounds dispense slightly more inward by about 1/4" which would be the center of my filter basket. I'll try a cardboard and tape modification and see how it goes.

ufergus

#7: Post by ufergus »

No need to panic. There are lots of places to have models printed. I don't have a printer either, just a background that enables me to generate models. I'll PM you details on available services so you have the option if you choose.
rich